What's the company culture at Charles Schwab?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Host

Every business has it's own style. What is the office environment and culture like at Charles Schwab?

Are people dressed in business casual, jeans and t-shirts, or full-on suits? Do folks get together for Friday happy hours and friendly get-togethers?

What is a typical day in the life of an employee at Charles Schwab?

Reply - Report abuse

FormerEmployee in Phoenix, Arizona

81 months ago

Schwab does not have a culture. Unless a culture consist of fascism, political correctness and a workplace only based on the bottom line and nothing for the employee themselves. This is not a bitter note, just trying to save others from going into an unpleasant environment as I really work on being in positive nurturing environments personally.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (23) / No (14) Reply - Report abuse

FormerEmployee in Phoenix, Arizona

81 months ago

After I left Schwab, I also seemed to magically get 10k plus on my first offer. In response to the last reply, whoever posted the origianl blo, this is the type of person you will find at Schwab.
PS....Schwab Broker in Auropra...What is your name? I'd be happy to report this to your compliance area as you could lose your license for posting on any forum?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (26) / No (13) Reply - Report abuse

Chad in Reno, Nevada

80 months ago

FormerEmployee in Phoenix, Arizona said: After I left Schwab, I also seemed to magically get 10k plus on my first offer. In response to the last reply, whoever posted the origianl blo, this is the type of person you will find at Schwab.
PS....Schwab Broker in Auropra...What is your name? I'd be happy to report this to your compliance area as you could lose your license for posting on any forum?

Seriously, I've gotten money from Schwab when I got laid off and remember them having a very strong positive corporate culture. The kind that is hard to find.. Long live data

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.