Chenega Salaries, Bonuses and Benefits.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Host

What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at Chenega?

What do you like best about working at Chenega? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

Reply - Report abuse

alix nicolas in El Paso, Texas

72 months ago

no comment at the moment

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Noodle Soup in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

69 months ago

My former company lost their government contract to another company so I now work for Chenega as a sub contractor to to the "new" company. If I would have known what I was in for, I would have taken the unemployment. Chenega is real good about talking up their company but they are not a good company to work for if you are under the SCA contract. They say they listen and they are a great company to work for IF you work for Chenega and not as a contractor for them. All I see is them running their mouth.They are NOT on top of their game, they DO NOT HAVE "INTIMATE" KNOWLEDGE of the SCA contract like they say on their web site. In fact we are CONTANTLY having to read the contrat to them. They ONLY offer 401k bennys. We have been told that the day after Christmas is a FEDERAL HOLIDAY therefore we are NOT ALLOWED to come into work that day oh yeah and here's the best part...we DO NOT GET PAID for having to take that day off either. Bottom line, they do not care about their employees.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (34) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.