Children's Medical Center Salaries, Bonuses and Benefits.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Host

What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at Children's Medical Center?

What do you like best about working at Children's Medical Center? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

Reply - Report abuse

Lisa Morrison in Argyle, Texas

63 months ago

I am filling out an application for a Special Ed. Teacher at Children's
How can I find out about salary and benefits

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Cathy@ChildrensRecruiting in Dallas, Texas

27 months ago

Host said: What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at Children 's Medical Center?

What do you like best about working at Children's Medical Center? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

We have 500 different roles at Children's so we could not list average salaries. I can tell you that we pay market prices and analyze the roles constantly to make sure we are competitive. Each role is different as far as travel requirements and would be listed in each job description.

As far as what I like best, I like the culture. Everyone has the same mission, "make life better for children"....and you see it everyday. It's simple with no politics or hidden agendas....just a caring environment.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Cathy@ChildrensRecruiting in Dallas, Texas

27 months ago

Lisa Morrison in Argyle, Texas said: I am filling out an application for a Special Ed. Teacher at Children 's
How can I find out about salary and benefits

Lisa
When you complete an application, you will list your desired salary. If selected for an interview, the recruiter will discuss the salary and benefits offered. You can view our basic benefits at www.mylifeatchildrens.com and log in as a guest.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.