How to get a job at Children's Mercy Hospitals & Clinics.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Host

Do you work at Children's Mercy Hospitals & Clinics? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Reply - Report abuse

Wilsonterri in Kansas City, Missouri

11 months ago

Terri Wilson E-mail: wilson.terri@ymail.com Dear Hiring Professional:
As a goal oriented, progressive individual with more than 12 years of experience in positions that have allowed for the development of diverse skills in the areas of Certified Medical Assistants /Psych Tech.I feel that with my skills and qualifications I am the ideal person to fill this position.
My background has positioned me to accept employment where I can make use of a wide range of skill sets within your company.
I have enclosed a copy of my resume for your review. Please feel free to contact me at your convenience if you have any question or if you would like to schedule an interview. I really look forward to meeting with you.
Thank you for your time and consideration. Sincerely, Terri Wilson
Education Paseo High School High School Diploma Some College coursework completed Work Experience
Certified Medical Assistant
Esperanza Group Home
Direct Care Worker Address: 5410 Rinker RD
Kansas City, MO
June 2009 to September 2013
Responsibilities:
A caregiver for special needs people. Following the instructions of an RN taking vital signs, passing medication. Responsible for driving clients to and from day programs, doctor’s appoint

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Morten Schmidt in Bevtoft, Denmark

11 months ago

The you have any experience ?
If you dont it could be a good idea to search an internship, to get familiar with the industry.
Or else you can make an application, and go around the hospetals, you will get good information talking to the people when you are giving the application.

Best regards
Morten Schmidt
uopfordret-ansoegning.dk/

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.