How to get a job at Chobani.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Host

Do you work at Chobani? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Reply - Report abuse

petekeith in Vernon Center, New York

27 months ago

Went there for an interview through Staffworks. The manager only wanted to know the least he could pay me. I wouldn't work there or recommend them to anyone. I won't even buy their product. This place really needs a union or some type of worker support.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

strang place in Rensselaer, New York

24 months ago

I interviewed for an IT job. I made multiple trips to site, IT people are smart. Had to interview with IT CIO. When I arrvied, he informs me that I am two hours early. Made me wait 2 hours for interview, and blamed me for the mistake. I showed him a print out, with the aganda. He then wanted to know if the person who schedued the interview was an employee of Chobani. My jaws drop, as I told him , she is down the hall from you.

He is a micro-manager. Nothing can get done, until he approves it. Do not work for this guy. He will be the reason this place fails. Also, I am still fighting to get my expense check.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Something Wrong Here in South New Berlin, New York

23 months ago

It's a joke getting hired at this plant.Very shady hiring practices among the temp agency they have to hire people. I agree with Pete when they want to know the lowest pay they can get away with. Sorry that I live in the area and don't have to be bussed in from Utica,plus I can speak English so you can't lowball me. This plant is not worth your time.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

Kat in Norwich, New York

19 months ago

strang place in Rensselaer, New York said: I interviewed for an IT job. I made multiple trips to site, IT people are smart. Had to interview with IT CIO . When I arrvied, he informs me that I am two hours early. Made me wait 2 hours for interview, and blamed me for the mistake. I showed him a print out, with the aganda. He then wanted to know if the person who schedued the interview was an employee of Chobani. My jaws drop, as I told him , she is down the hall from you.

He is a micro-manager. Nothing can get done, until he approves it. Do not work for this guy. He will be the reason this place fails. Also, I am still fighting to get my expense check.

I have to agree. Everyone in IT is afraid to even speak to cio or to his consultant friend. They micromanage evrything and are chasing away good people. I work in plant and they use temp agency to keep revolving staff through so they dont have to pay health bene's. Don't waste your time here.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.