Chrysler Employment

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (8)

jessem812@sbcglobal.net in Detroit, Michigan

66 months ago

I am looking for entry-level work at any Chrysler plant in Michigan. I was told to apply online. Unfortunately, I am having very little success. Is their anyone out there who can point me in the right direction? Thank You. Jesse

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (371) / No (55) Reply - Report abuse

Mary inTampa in Tampa, Florida

66 months ago

Wow, Jess, I think a few months ago Chrysler announced its bankruptcy and was going out of business - I think sold to another country.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (17) Reply - Report abuse

petethomas2@yahoo.com in Oak Park, Michigan

59 months ago

to whom it may concern. i was told too aplly on line for entry level at chrysler, im having a problem can some one help me. petethomas2@yahoo.com thank you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (28) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Chocolate in Saint Clair Shores, Michigan

58 months ago

Go to www.hourlychryslerjobs.com and apply their. Their are no openings in MI so it says but apply for any place in another state that is open ands they will still pull your name in MI and contact you. Good Luck.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (16) / No (13) Reply - Report abuse

ayousif in Sterling Heights, Michigan

56 months ago

i am looking for a job at chrysler and i work as quality inspcter for 20 years in automotive company and i am not working seen 2008 till now and help from some one to help me to get a job at chrysler if they hiring.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Paolo Martini Technical and Management in Cincinnati, Ohio

56 months ago

It is Italy the other country. The company is FIAT that stands for Fabrica Italiana Automobili Torino and not Fix It Again Tony. FIAT is a global automobile giant and they make trucks and air plains too, FIAT AVIO. I hope that helps. Italy lost among other things the national airline ALITALIA that was purchased by another country. Business is anymore global and lets hope it is a good thing.
Paolo

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

goodgirl in Northville, Michigan

56 months ago

jessem812@sbcglobal.net in Detroit, Michigan said: I am looking for entry-level work at any Chrysler plant in Michigan. I was told to apply online. Unfortunately, I am having very little success. Is their anyone out there who can point me in the right direction? Thank You. Jesse

The sad truth is...when the jobs become available...the UAW Union Officials text message that information to each other, then they get their friends and family in. You have to go on to hourlychryslerjobs.com every day to find out. I know they were hiring in the spring for only 24 hrs. Good Luck!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

skiraly69@yahoo.com in Warren, Michigan

13 months ago

I'v been looking for a job with chrysler for a while, i hire they are hiring everywhere i look no info on jobs working on the line no help

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.