Software Security Intern Interview Questions

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (10)

Scavenger in New York

43 months ago

Hi all. I have been scheduled for an interview for the position of Software security intern next week. I have been told by the HR that I will be getting a software security test, which I have to complete and submit within 1 hour. If anyone has more idea about this test? For example, will it be a MCQ or short answer? Or anything like code review or writing a code?
Thanks for your help.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Tanay in Boston, Massachusetts

42 months ago

Scavenger in New York said: Hi all. I have been scheduled for an interview for the position of Software security intern next week. I have been told by the HR that I will be getting a software security test, which I have to complete and submit within 1 hour. If anyone has more idea about this test? For example, will it be a MCQ or short answer? Or anything like code review or writing a code?
Thanks for your help.

Can i get your contact number

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Security_intern in Atlanta, Georgia

40 months ago

I too need some info about this

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Nik in Tempe, Arizona

40 months ago

Scavenger in New York said: Hi all. I have been scheduled for an interview for the position of Software security intern next week. I have been told by the HR that I will be getting a software security test, which I have to complete and submit within 1 hour. If anyone has more idea about this test? For example, will it be a MCQ or short answer? Or anything like code review or writing a code?
Thanks for your help.

Hi,
i too was contacted about this position and the one hour test. if you could provide general information like the difficulty level and format. it would be very helpful.
Thank you for your reply

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Nik in Tempe, Arizona

40 months ago

Tanay in Boston, Massachusetts said: Can i get your contact number

I have been scheduled for an interview for the position of Software security intern next week. I have been told by the HR that I will be getting a software security test, which I have to complete and submit within 1 hour.
if you could provide me any information regarding the test it would be very helpful.
thank you for your reply

Nik in Tempe, Arizona

40 months ago

Security_intern in Atlanta, Georgia said: I too need some info about this

I have been scheduled for an interview for the position of Software security intern next week. I have been told by the HR that I will be getting a software security test, which I have to complete and submit within 1 hour.
if you could provide me any information regarding the test it would be very helpful.
thank you for your reply

sps in Raleigh, North Carolina

30 months ago

Nik in Tempe, Arizona said: I have been scheduled for an interview for the position of Software security intern next week. I have been told by the HR that I will be getting a software security test, which I have to complete and submit within 1 hour.
thank you for your reply

Hi, can you please tell me how hard was the written test?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

santoshinangare in Columbus, Indiana

16 months ago

sps in Raleigh, North Carolina said: Hi, can you please tell me how hard was the written test?

If you remember,Can you please tell me more about this test? What sort of questions asked? what was the format of test?

16 months ago

If you remember,Can you please tell me more about this test? What sort of questions asked? what was the format of test?

16 months ago

Santoshi : said: Hi all. I have been scheduled for an interview for the position of Software security intern next week. I have been told by the HR that I will be getting a software security test, which I have to complete and submit within 1 hour. If anyone has more idea about this test? For example, will it be a MCQ or short answer? Or anything like code review or writing a code?
Thanks for your help.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.