Customer Service positions at Cigna

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

La_Princesa in Illinois

70 months ago

I got a phone interview, and now they want me to come in for a customer service position. I'm wondering about this because they got back to me so fast. Does anyone know what kind of job this is? How's pay? I have a master,s experience,skills and don't want a job that pays bad.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (27) / No (13) Reply - Report abuse

stef in Phoenix, Arizona

2 months ago

I'm on stress leave from Cigna home delivery. If you have other job prospects run.Cigna's call centers are the most poorly run call centers I've ever worked for. They have a revolving door culture due back to back calls. Most people only stay 6 mos because of the unusally strict attendance policy. Cigna does not offer sick days so if you call out sick, or your child is sick that is an occurrence. Five occurrences in an entire year your placed on attendance action plan. One other thing, cigna does not accept MD notes as an excuse for being abscent.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

stef in Phoenix, Arizona

2 months ago

The supervisors are imcompotent because for the most part many of them are hired outside the company. They never actually sit through a training class which are intense. Therefore they don't actually gain hands on knowledge of the multiple applications reps are required to use in order to assist the patients. Every time I ask my immediate supervisor for help he refers me to the help desk because Cigna home delivery doesn't require their supervisors to go through training.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.