Boot Camp

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

damien j in Minneapolis, Minnesota

81 months ago

If you want to work here, be prepared. You might be spied on, harrassed, tattled on, lied about... I saw my 40+ year-old supervisor spy on numerous employees and eavesdrop on numerous employees, trying to catch them doing something wrong. As soon as he saw something, no matter how insignificant it was, he was right in the manager's office, tattling away. What a fool!!! Management thinks they are running a boot camp full of three-year olds.

Any previously sane person would either:

A) Run like hell, or,
B) Find themselves slowly going insane, while working at Cintas.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Wondering Wanda in Saint Paul, Minnesota

81 months ago

damien j in Minneapolis, Minnesota said: If you want to work here, be prepared. You might be spied on, harrassed, tattled on, lied about... I saw my 40+ year-old supervisor spy on numerous employees and eavesdrop on numerous employees, trying to catch them doing something wrong. As soon as he saw something, no matter how insignificant it was, he was right in the manager's office, tattling away. What a fool!!! Management thinks they are running a boot camp full of three-year olds.

Any previously sane person would either:

A) Run like hell, or,
B) Find themselves slowly going insane, while working at Cintas.

There is a reason supervisors spy on employees. They do it to the ones they don't like, in an attempt to ty to get them fired, if they cannot force them to quit. The management of the company has no respect for the employees at all. They treat their employees like sheep!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.