Cintas-New Employees

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

GeeJon in Grand Rapids, Michigan

57 months ago

Hi Guys,
I've read so many comments and actually they're a bit scary. I'm just starting the interviewing process and I'm curious what I'm up against. I need a job, heard they have great pay, but terrible employee relations. Could someone fill me in on a few details about this company, the aptitude testing and the starting hourly pay for the SSR position. Thanks.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Zeusfire69 in Arvada, Colorado

55 months ago

In my opinion, I wouldn't waste my time with them. They have potential for great pay, but they want you to get thier numbers any way you can. They aren't really concerned with ethics, just get the money. (lie and cheat customers) Unless you like a VERY cut throat atmosphere where it's produce or go out the door, I would stay away. Check out G&K, Unifirst, or Service Uniform. They are more friendly companies (to thier customers and employees) and they basically offer the same jobs and services.

Oh yeah, almost forgot to say anything....I never saw anything having to do with aptitude testing, but mabe that is further along into the interview process.

I think the starting pay is $600-$650 a week salary base plus whatever percentages you get from your route sales. But if you don't hit thier sales projections, you will quickly find the door...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.