DO YOU REALLY WANT TO WORK AT CINTAS?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (14)

DebbieIndiana

96 months ago

For any future employee of Cintas, please read all of the posts. You will see there are more negative reasons NOT to be employed by Cintas, than there are good. The negatives are not just from a certain person, they are from all over the country.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (53) / No (10) Reply - Report abuse

MLSOZZ in Scottsdale, Arizona

95 months ago

OK

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

AshleyAshley in San Francisco, California

92 months ago

This is a company where you are considered nothing more than a number. You will not be valued here, as with many other companies, as well. Don't expect a whole lot out of this company. If you are a good worker who takes pride in their work, you won't do so well in a place like this. It doesn't matter to them...all Cintas is concerned about is "bottom line results"...they are not concerned about you as an individual or employee...the ONLY thing that matters in this company is if you are making them money. If you don't expect much, you will probably be ok. About the only thing you can expect here is a paycheck and health insurance and nothing more.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (30) / No (12) Reply - Report abuse

Not Advocate of Administaff Ex-Corporate in Houston, Texas

92 months ago

I agree. Most big corporations mistreat employees.

Administaff is the same way. Office politics rules. It feels like you are back in high school.

Plus, they do everything and anything to sabotage their employees, especially those that question their financial activities. ***********

The managers and HR employees fabricate situations to get honest employees fired in order to protect their "business" and their CEO.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (18) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

dean in Cornwall On Hudson, New York

92 months ago

AshleyAshley in San Francisco, California said: This is a company where you are considered nothing more than a number. You will not be valued here, as with many other companies, as well. Don't expect a whole lot out of this company. If you are a good worker who takes pride in their work, you won't do so well in a place like this. It doesn't matter to them...all Cintas is concerned about is "bottom line results"...they are not concerned about you as an individual or employee...the ONLY thing that matters in this company is if you are making them money. If you don't expect much, you will probably be ok. About the only thing you can expect here is a paycheck and health insurance and nothing more.

hi Ashley,

i am thinking about becoming a ssr, do you know what the base pay is? and how about bonuses on top of that. i know it's not going to be much.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (25) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

92 months ago

They start you out at $16.00 per hour during training. After training is over, you will be making $20.00 per hour, plus commissions for whatever you sell. Most of the ones I talk to say that they make over $45,000 per year.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (21) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

92 months ago

Oh yeah, they were sabotaging my coworker's finished work at the time she worked there, for whatever reason we didn't know. She told me the stories. They were trying to get her out of there, probably because she was intelligent and a thinker, unlike ninety percent of the people they employ. If you look around while you are working there, you will notice that the only ones who stick around for the long-term are the dummies and all the lazy slackers, who can be brainwashed, not to sound harsh, but what does that tell you?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

m in Washingtonville, New York

92 months ago

Went on an interview in Brewster NY Cintas for training Cordinator, in a snowstorm. I should had realize that this company is a joke when the manager, some manager offered me a driver job if I wasn't picked for the manager position. After being a supervisor in law enforcement for 20 yrs and an officer in the military, I should have told him at that point I can do his job with my eyes closed. The next interview that day was with the HR girl, what a joke, and thats the last I ever heard from them. So un professional, thank god I have a pension and was just looking to keep busy.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

deansuraci in Cornwall On Hudson, New York

92 months ago

I AGREE WITH MOST OF THE NEGATIVE COMMENTS HERE REGARDING CINTAS. I AM INTERVIEWING WITH THEM PRESENTLY, AND EVERYONE IS NICE THERE. HOWEVER!!!!!, MOST OF THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE INTERVIEWED ME DEFINITELY SHOULD NOT BE IN A MANAGEMENT POSITION AS THEY CURRENTLY ARE. I CAN'T GO INTO DETAILS SINCE I AM PRESENTLY INTERVIEWING WITH THEM, BUT IT'S CALLED BORDERLINE INCOMPETENCE.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (27) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

crystal broadhurst in New Jersey

92 months ago

How much salary will I get if i work as a first aid safety sales rep at cintas and how much more will i make if i move up to management?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (35) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

andmoo in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

29 months ago

I had an interview for a position for loader/unloader in Aston Pennsylvania the interviewer told me I had to be interview by three interviewers he pretended to look for two more and to me he couldn't find no one so they will call me for the other two interviews so three days later i check my email and Cintas loader/unloadr position was no longer available I apply for Cintas company for positions that open on their career online a total 50 or more times for the experience that I have and looking for sorting garments loader and un loader trucks. I guest what people say about this company is true you have to know somebody in the company to get hire in Aston Pennsylvania and in Philadelphia Pennsylvania they can look my name up and see how many time an open came up and I apply

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

RxGirl56 in Denver, Colorado

9 months ago

Thanks for the info. I have seen openings for garment sorter, etc and was considering applying, but not so sure. Inbetween job and I don't want to flip burgers, so it might not be so bad.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Markushka1 in New Windsor, New York

8 months ago

They found my resume online and ask me in for an interview THAT DAY which I was not able to do. I had an extensive interview the next day (a Friday)and was asked to stay for the second interview that same day. The individual who I was to meet with was unavailable but I was told that they would "Absolutely be in touch to set up an interview on Monday" Tuesday I received a terse email stating that they were not interested in going forward. So much for professionalism and,courtesy, and keeping ones word

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Markushka1 in New Windsor, New York

8 months ago

I was contacted by Cintas regarding my resume which they found on-line. They asked that I come in for an interview that day which I was unable to do. I interviewed the next day which was a Friday. The interviewer ewer was not available asked if I would be able to stay a bit longer for a second interview, I agreed. The second interviewer was not available. I was told "We will absolutely get back to you on Monday to schedule a second interview" Tuesday I received a terse email stating that I would not be moving forward. So much for professionalism and courtesy.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.