A New Beginning

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

John Nejedlo in Greenville, Wisconsin

82 months ago

My Mission: After fourteen years of dedicated and fulfilling service as a police officer with the City of Kaukauna, I desire to seek employment without rotating shifts and greater potential for opportunities in professional growth. A supportive spouse; the financial wear withal and drive to further my education; along with the dedication, desire, and work ethic provide me the opportunity to seek out an organization I can grow with.

My Goal: Capitalize on the opportunity of partnership within Cintas as a Service Sales Representative in Greenville by showing a commitment to hard work, within the boundaries of the desired culture of the corporation, and a passion towards the principles of maximizing the long term value and trust with Cintas by exceeding the customers’ expectations through: teamwork, camaraderie, and a commitment to always do what is right. Reduce the cost-of-living and travel expenses by relocating closer to Cintas and Club Scrap in preparation to continue higher education. Seek out those partners who demonstrate the ‘Spirit of Cintas’ and can mentor and guide my career with the company.

CINTAS: A key to our success has been a culture that encourages meaningful, respectful relationships between the company and our employee-partners and the commitment to always do what's right. This spirit of teamwork, camaraderie and trust has become our most important competitive advantage and is a cornerstone of the Cintas culture.
Cintas Employee Partners: We live by the rules. We are professional. We are thorough. Our work is important to us. We are tough-minded, strong-willed people. We operate with a sense of positive discontent — never satisfied with the status quo. We operate with a sense of competitive urgency. We are enthusiastic. We have a passion for growth. We have high standards; we're committed to high performance.
We cherish our partners on the frontline.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

TimmyT in Kingsburg, California

63 months ago

John, update us on your progress. I too am from a 5 year law enforcement career and am looking into Cintas in California. Thank you in advance.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.