Paid Time Off (PTO) Cash out through Cintas

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

warren finkle in Ohio

61 months ago

I am currently working at Cintas and i was trying to Acquire some information on the payout of vacation time as well as sick days.. I looked in the employee handbook stating the policies of the company, nothing in there stating the policy on cashing out.. I checked with the plant manager to see if he could give me some clarity on the whole situation.. Once again i got the run around he didn't really know he thinks you have to have 3 weeks accumulated and only get paid for 1 week. So what i am trying to figure out is what is their policy on cashing out vacation days????? Anything would help right now.. Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

stretch77 in San Marcos, California

60 months ago

warren finkle in Ohio said: I am currently working at Cintas and i was trying to Acquire some information on the payout of vacation time as well as sick days.. I looked in the employee handbook stating the policies of the company, nothing in there stating the policy on cashing out.. I checked with the plant manager to see if he could give me some clarity on the whole situation.. Once again i got the run around he didn't really know he thinks you have to have 3 weeks accumulated and only get paid for 1 week. So what i am trying to figure out is what is their policy on cashing out vacation days????? Anything would help right now.. Thanks

My husband worked for them for years and could not take anymore bs. He had 2 wks fo vacation time coming and on his exit interview was told "Sorry - you use it or lose it - no pay out"!! He is devastated! So, if you don't use it they will not pay it to you when you leave. A horrible company in so many ways!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

carl in Baltimore, Maryland

1 month ago

stretch77 in San Marcos, California said: My husband worked for them for years and could not take anymore bs. He had 2 wks fo vacation time coming and on his exit interview was told "Sorry - you use it or lose it - no pay out"!! He is devastated! So, if you don't use it they will not pay it to you when you leave. A horrible company in so many ways!

Did you get a lawyer to get your unused vacation time ?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.