Primerica

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

E in Arlington Heights, Illinois

85 months ago

I got a call from a manager at Primerica in the Chicago area. I typically don't jump at sales jobs but this guy had his pitch together and appeared genuine about the earning potential. He seemed more interested in my management background than about my lack of sales experience. Does anyone have any insight to the culture at Primerica?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (32) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Bill in Rochester, Michigan

80 months ago

It is a pyramid scheme!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

T Prof in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

76 months ago

Bill in Rochester, Michigan said: It is a pyramid scheme!

Please read the law pyramid schemes are illegal, also have you ever really met with a RVP and had a "Free" analysis and see what it is about or have you only talked to someone attempting to recruit you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

ES Michigan in Rochester Hills, Michigan

75 months ago

Today I got a call from a manager at Primerica in the Detroit area. He sounded very impressed with my high analytical skills and wanted to meet me. It is very clear from my resume that I don't have any sales experience yet he seemed very interested in meeting me.

What is this pyramid scheme with regard to Primerica? Ain't they genuine? I did check their website and they seem to provide financial solutions.

Many Thanks in anticipation of any inputs...plz provide as I've to confirm my meeting with manager!

Thanks!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

ebunting in Arlington Heights, Illinois

75 months ago

It's not that great of a deal for someone who's not willing to take the leap into the 100% commission world. I never did end up meeting with the guy who called me, but I've since been told by prior employees that it's a waste of time unless you already have a pretty significant client base of your own to market their products to. All sales and very little help with leads. It might have been a good opportunity for some people, just not me.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.