Terrible company

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Fed up with Citi in Dallas, Texas

52 months ago

I worked for Citigroup at the Dallas, TX Card Issuance site. I tolerated the terrible work enviroment for 5 long years until I had enough. This site does not appreciate or foster good work ethics. They hire anyone off the street. The work enviroment is so bad because they hire bad managers and in return the managers hire bad employees. Most of the employees that work there are sorry to say, "ghetto", and I say that because that's exactly how they act. Constant cussing loud, bad music blaring all over the floor. They have employees drinking and smoking pot in the parking lot during break times. I was the top producing machine operator and my attendance was almost immaculate, but that doesn't matter to them. They were trying to find ways to get me out of that site because I didnt't want to conform to what they see as acceptible. Also, if you want a promotion, don't count on it because management already have their favorite in mind for the job. So, if anyone is wanting or thinking about applying to work here, please think again.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

Over worked at Citi in Frisco, Texas

39 months ago

Don't spoil your career working at Citi. Just bad work environment, people in my department left after having issues with managers. many complained and the upper management does not care. If your manager know about you complaining they will "Manage you out".

Bottomline they don't care.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.