Citicards hiring process

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Yan in Canandaigua, New York

49 months ago

I have the same problem here ...after the final interview with Citi, the local HR department send me some documents to fill out as "follow up of the interview". The documents include application package, CRD (central registration depository) form, voluntary self-identification, and consumer report release and authorization. I'm wondering if everyone interviewed with citi gets these or this is a sign of I'm hired???

thank you in advance!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (18) / No Reply - Report abuse

Job seeker in Moreno Valley, California

48 months ago

i too got an interview over the phone, but may i know how long it'll take for me to get the paperwork? i had the phone interview on july 11 2011. do i receive the paperwork first and then get called afterwards by the Human resources dept.? or what comes first after the phone interview?
Thank you!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Job seeker in Moreno Valley, California

48 months ago

oh ok then, thank you for replying back... so what comes after the phone interview?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

JT76 in New York, New York

48 months ago

Job seeker in Moreno Valley, California said: i too got an interview over the phone, but may i know how long it'll take for me to get the paperwork? i had the phone interview on july 11 2011. do i receive the paperwork first and then get called afterwards by the Human resources dept.? or what comes first after the phone interview?
Thank you!

did you go for the in person interview? usually you do that, then get papers to fill out if after you accept a position. the paperwork is fairly intense had to get like 7 yrs of work experience salary and tax info for them. needed the names of every company. the fingerprinting and drug test usually happens a few days before you start working.
if you havent gotten anything via email or mail you could try to get in contact with the recuriter that set you up. some times, the job either is going to someone internal (someone owing someone a favor and getting someone a job), job is on hold due to hiring freeze or just someone dropping the ball. best thing to do is "BUG" the recruiter nicely if you seriously want a job at Citi.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Eshwari Kumar in Folsom, California

47 months ago

I had my first phone interview in August they said they will let me know in 2 to 5 days for the second interview and I did not get any call until now. Let me know what I can do?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (22) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.