citibank training

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

paula horton in Freeport, New York

95 months ago

I RECENTLY GOT HIRED AT CITIBANK, AS A TELLER, AND I AM WAITING TO START TRAINING. I WANTED TO KNOW IF CITIBANK OFFERS PAID TRAINING?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (43) / No (16) Reply - Report abuse

Efunlola Ogunseye in Brooklyn, New York

95 months ago

Hello Paula,

Congratualtions on your new job at Citibank.I am located in Brooklyn New York, and there are several Citibank branches throughout the boroughs. I would like to ask, how did you go about finding this job? Thanks In Advance.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

paula horton in Freeport, New York

95 months ago

THANX! I WENT TO THE CITIBANK WEBSITE AND CREATED A PROFILE, POSTED MY RESUME. THE NEXT DAY I GOT AN EMAIL WITH A LINK TO TAKE AN ASSESSMENT. THE ASSESSMENT WAS ABOUT AN HOUR. IT WAS A BUNCH OF MATH PROBLEMS(IF UYOU DONT PANIC AND TAKE YOUR TIME, ITS PRETTY EASY). THEY ALSO TEST YOUR VOCABULARY SKILLS BY ASKING YOU WHAT CERTAIN WORDS (COLLEGE WORDS) MEAN. THEN IT ASKS QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR PERSONALITY AND SOME "WHAT WOULD YOU DO" QUESTIONS). I GOT A PHONE CALL A WEEK LATER AND WENT ON AN INTERVIEW THE NEXT DAY. GIVE IT A SHOT!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (24) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Efunlola Ogunseye in Brooklyn, New York

95 months ago

Hello Paula,

Thanks for the heads up! I will definitely give it a shot.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

athena in Brooklyn, New York

38 months ago

who did you speak too? i am trying to get hired at citi bank as well... i already completed the phone interview and they told me to wait 7-10 days before someone will call me...is there any telephone numbers i should try calling? if so please share them with me...i am also located in the brooklyn area

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Shannon in Brooklyn, New York

28 months ago

paula horton in Freeport, New York said: THANX! I WENT TO THE CITIBANK WEBSITE AND CREATED A PROFILE, POSTED MY RESUME. THE NEXT DAY I GOT AN EMAIL WITH A LINK TO TAKE AN ASSESSMENT. THE ASSESSMENT WAS ABOUT AN HOUR. IT WAS A BUNCH OF MATH PROBLEMS(IF UYOU DONT PANIC AND TAKE YOUR TIME, ITS PRETTY EASY). THEY ALSO TEST YOUR VOCABULARY SKILLS BY ASKING YOU WHAT CERTAIN WORDS ( COLLEGE WORDS) MEAN. THEN IT ASKS QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR PERSONALITY AND SOME "WHAT WOULD YOU DO" QUESTIONS). I GOT A PHONE CALL A WEEK LATER AND WENT ON AN INTERVIEW THE NEXT DAY. GIVE IT A SHOT!!!

Hi! Could u tell me how long did you wait for final decision hired? Coz I passed assessment test and phone interview, I did the face to face interview today, I m so worry that how can I know whether I success or not?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.