business-minded people looking to make a lot of money, meet new people, and live your dream life.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1)

Greenlightisgo in Chicago, Illinois

67 months ago

Hello all,

My name is Ian Sansavera, and i am the founder of a business group called Green Light is Go. If you are a business-minded and goal oriented individual, then keep reading. If you aren't making the kind of money you dream about making, ask yourself, why not?

Is it the economy? are you hoping for a raise? stuck at a dead-end job with fear of leaving because of financial obligations? or, no job at all?

There is money to be made out there, and i want to show you a different way, other than 40 hours a week with co-workers you cant stand. We've all been there.

My business group works completely on the side, so, it doesn't interfere with your current job or situation. You will be using the internet mostly to do business, so, you can really take it with you everywhere you go.

The potential to make money is HUGE. If you started today, for example, you are expected to be making $500-$2,000 residually every month within the first year! Thats $24,000 EXTRA a year. How would that change your life? It sure changed mine.

For more information (free, and no obligation) about how you can be making the kind of money you dream about, e-mail me as soon as possible. I am only taking a limited number of candidates who really want to change their lives financially, and live their dream.

Send e-mails to Ian@greenlightisgo.com, and we will work out a time to meet, or chat about your goals, and get you moving towards financial independence.

Talk to you soon.

Sincerely, Ian Sansavera

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.