Clean Harbors Environmental Services Interview Questions.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Host

It's always hard to know what to expect when going in for that interview -- and preparation can make all the difference. What is the interview process like at Clean Harbors Environmental Services?

Any advice on striking the right note?

Reply - Report abuse

wastewiz in Chula Vista, California

69 months ago

As a former employee I can tell you that Clean Harbors treats their employees like crap. They do not value experience. When quitting, as so many do, like myself, they say, "see you later we got new college grads to take your place at half the price". They are hard core Eastern US busismenn who only care about the bottom line. Employees are merely commodities that are expendable. As so many other large Environmental Services companies in the past, Clean Harbors too will pass. In the short term, I hear they are a good stock buy. Maybe so, but mark my words, in the long run they will go out of business. Their arrogance will be their downfall. I worked on a Clean Harbors Government contract that had 4 Project Managers in 2 years. Mgmt. asked me, "why is everbody quitting. Are they stupid?" Hello? You promise things like raises that are never delivered. You talk down to all employees and you are surprised they quit?" The answer is Yes!! Clean Harbors Mgmt. can't believe folks won't tolerate being treated like crap for the "privelige" of working for such a "great company". You know, I've never been a "union guy" or an anti big company type guy. I'm a Conservative. But, If any company needs a Union it's Clean Harbors.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (17) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.