How to get a job at Coca-Cola.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (51 to 100 of 123)
Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  Next »   Last »

davidnc2008 in Charlotte, North Carolina

72 months ago

I WORKED FOR COKE-COLA FOR 2 YEARS,WORST JOB IVE HAD PERTAINING TO THE HOURS WORKED,PAY.MOST WEEKS WAS OVER 60 HOURS,THEN THEY STILL WASNT HAPPY,THE JOB NEEDS ABOUT 75 HOURS A WEEK TO COMPLETE THE WAY THEY WANT.I WAS PRE-SELL.THE DRIVERS NEVER DID THERE JOB,SO YOU HAD TO STAY LONGER AND FINISH WHAT THEY DIDNT.COMPLAINING TO UPPER MANNAGEMENT DIDNT HELP.WE GOT NEW MANAGENMENT,GUY NAMES MATT GRANT.I MET THE GUY ONCE,FOR ABOUT TEN MINS.HE WAS THE MOST ARROGANT MAN ON PLANET.I WAS TOLD,ONE OF THE BEST SALES REP THERE.BUT LEFT A TRUE MESSAGE ON HANDHELD TO MY DRIVE,I DONT NEED LAZY ASS OUT HERE,TO MUCH WORK TO DO.I JUST GOT OFF WORKMANS COMP,I WAS LET GO.NEVER HAD WRITE UP.NOTHING.ALWAYS ON THE TOP OF SALES LIST.REMEMBER YOU ARE JUST A NUMBER.AT COKE,SHUT UP,DO THE JOB.THATS IT,EVEN IF THE DRIVERS CAUSE YOUI 20 HOURS MORE PER WEEK.THEY DONT CARE,NOR DOES HR.DONT RELY ON YOUR SUPERVISOR TO HELP.HE WONT.DONT WORK FOR COKE.I WAS OFFERED A JOB AT PEPSI COLA.I DID TURN DOWN THE JOB,FOR THE MILITARY.BUT WOULD OF BEEN GREAT JOB,HAD FRIENDS THAT WORK THERE.GO PEPSI,NOT COKE.PEPSI OUTSELLS COKE IN MOST PLACES,AND TRUST ME,SALES COUNT WHEN YOU PRE-SEL.LEAVE COKE ALONE,WELL IN GREENSBORO,CHARLOTTE.MATT GRANT LOOK OUT FOR ME,I FOUND YOU.ITS NEVER OVER.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (43) / No (47) Reply - Report abuse

jhallman in atlanta, Georgia

72 months ago

Very interested in Customer Service position with Coca-Cola Enterprises. Any tips? What temp agencies would you recommend in order to "get my foot in the door"? Any info on the work conditions for a CSR and the pay scale? Thank you for your help!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (60) / No (14) Reply - Report abuse

CCE Gurl in Moreno Valley, California

71 months ago

I've worked for Coca-Cola Enterprises for almost a year now as a merchandiser and I think it's the best job I've had thus far. It's not a job for everyone. You need a good attitude toward things if you want to survive in this business. Store managers treat you like the gum they stepped in; Sales Reps don't know how to write an order and act like they know everything about the business when they've never merchandised in their life; Relief Merchandisers leave messes for you when you come back to your route from your days off. However, if you learn to watch what you say and just do what you are supposed to be doing then everything goes smooth. You will always come across set backs that cause you to work over-time, but you eventually learn how to deal with them. In the beginning you get sore because you use muscles you've never used before and it may take you longer to finish your route, but eventually you learn how to become faster and things get a lot better. If you want to apply for the position you really must want the job because they don't hire just anyone. From what I hear it's mostly a family oriented business where you have to know someone to get in, but not necessarily. I worked for Pepsi and someone from Coke said I should go over to Coke. So I talked to the District Sales Manager and he loved the idea and wanted me, but it took three months to get in. I kept going back to the branch and showed them how much I wanted the job. I didn't go through the traditional hiring process because they knew my skills from Pepsi. If you want the job you need to show them you want it bad. Don't assume they will call you if you apply online. You need to make yourself known because unless you are in their radar you don't exist.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (27) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

filly in Vandalia, Ohio

70 months ago

i just wanted to reply to truthfull.I am a merchandiser out of huber heights Oh. I work very hard to please my account managers and they appreciate my dedication to the product and their stores. I always do a good job and my work ethic goes unnoticed at times but all that counts at the end of the day is how i feel about my work. I took offense to your comment about merch. being lazy. My co-workers and myself work very hard. Have you ever thrown over 3400 cases a day? One pallet weighs over 1750 pounds which is only 96 cases to put it into prespective.The job on both ends is very demanding and if you can't cut it get out. Which you did. And by the way i was also in sales for nine years and know what you went through. As far as the lazy thing goes, i know what you mean, i am one of only two female merchandisers in the local company, which is rare.
I work twice as hard as some of the guys just to get the job done,and go the extra step(spinnig labels, making it look "pretty") but i do not complain, i get paid the same. Always remember if you want people to work for you, ask, don't demand, praise when job is done right, follow up and if it is not up to you expectations talk to the merch. first before calling in on them to see what is going on, maybe they have five stores with five deliverys with no less than 650 cases going in each account and you wonder why they are "lazy". Guess it really doesn't matter, you don't work for us any more.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (16) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

filly in Vandalia, Ohio

70 months ago

I also wanted to reply to truthfull about experation dates on soda. Regular pop ussually has a shelf life of 8 to 14 months, diet has a shelf life of 3 to 6 months. So the only issue should be diet, which if you let it sell down, expired pop should not be an issue. If the Merchandiser throws the fresh soda on top of the old, ask that merch. the next time they are in the store to rotate it. If they don't, put a work order in for it to be done. Next time you might want to communicate with your merch. about date issues before they work orders.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (14) / No Reply - Report abuse

Bill23432 in Los Angeles, California

70 months ago

Filly..who is the main contact for account managers at the stores? Is the coca cola sections paid sections? What are the biggest challenges for you and the account managers in the supermarket stores?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

flkitty

66 months ago

Do you work at Coca-Cola? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

I was recently interviewed for 2 different positions by Coke. Both account manager positions. I applied online. They contacted me and did a phone interview, lasted about 20 minutes. Both phone interviews asked the same questions: 1. Do you think it is more important to work independantly or as part of a team? 2. Tell me about a recent sales situation that did not end positively 3. Tell me about a situation where you used facts and numbers in order to close a sale 4. Give details of a sale you have made on promotional merchandise
There were a total of 6 questions, I only remember 4. After the phone interview, you may be asked to participate in a face to face interview with 2 people. Looking for details of what to expect in the face to face.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (40) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Diane in North Providence, Rhode Island

66 months ago

flkitty said: Do you work at Coca-Cola? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

I was recently interviewed for 2 different positions by Coke. Both account manager positions. I applied online. They contacted me and did a phone interview, lasted about 20 minutes. Both phone interviews asked the same questions: 1. Do you think it is more important to work independantly or as part of a team? 2. Tell me about a recent sales situation that did not end positively 3. Tell me about a situation where you used facts and numbers in order to close a sale 4. Give details of a sale you have made on promotional merchandise
There were a total of 6 questions, I only remember 4. After the phone interview, you may be asked to participate in a face to face interview with 2 people. Looking for details of what to expect in the face to face.

Just curios--what is your facsination with working for this company? Why do you want to work there so bad? Do you really know what it entails? I worked there for 12 years.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

jetta1999 in Stuart, Florida

65 months ago

Wow I am reading all the bad stuff about Coca-Cola and I have a face to face interview tomorrow for a Business Development Manager. Does anyone know what kind of job this is as I read the job description but not sure if this is a sales job or a stocking job? The phone interview asked all the same questions that someone before posted but told me that the job pays 40-45k and comes with a compnany car and so on. Does anyone know the hours and kind of tasks that I will be doing?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (33) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

lsgchas in Charleston, South Carolina

64 months ago

To CCEGurl- I'm glad you enjoy being a merchandiser, but give it a few more years. I've been doing it for almost 5, but for the last 2 years I've also been in school. I can't wait to get out of this job. I also enjoyed the hardwork and the camaraderie at first, but all the frustrations you feel now will only get worse as you deal with them again and again. Basically there are no incentives at Coke (at least at Coca-Cola Consolidated, where I work). You get your daily base pay and your flexible workweek overtime, and that's it. You don't even get small, scheduled seniority raises. No profit sharing, commission, or even fair overtime. The overtime I get is flexible workweek overtime, which is a total joke. I work 55 hours a week on average and earn about $80 in overtime pay. That works out to a little over $5 an hour for backbreaking work. Of course it's no accident that Coke piles the work on you and doesn't care about being efficient. I've spent hours doing fool's errands or attending pointless meetings, then spent 12+ hours doing real work after that. I start each day at 6 AM and regularly get home at 7PM or later.

My advice to anyone stuck at Coke is to get some sort of job training or college education so you can leave. But a lot of people are stuck because Coke works them so hard they don't have time for school.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

mmafan in Dayton, Ohio

64 months ago

Coca Cola? RUN!! And don't look back!

I see some have had good experiences with CCE. Congrats. I, however, did not.

I worked for CCE out of Akron as a merchandiser, then salesman.

Merchandising was usually frantic-paced 11 or 12 hour day, without true overtime pay. Working as fast as I could in the stores, then racing to the next one to do it all over again, often in my own vehicle. And coming back after a day off meant twice the work, because it was usually some worthless turd that covered my route.

Sales was an absolute joke! Now it was at least a 70-hour week. (A couple more hours each day, plus Saturdays.) Some nights I'd be pulling into my driveway and get paged by an angry store manager that a display was empty and have to go back out and fill it. Because the night merchandiser blew it off. Overall, it was just hell. The quotas were almost unattainable. They expected X percent of growth each year in an already ridiculously saturated market. That just translated into jam-packed back rooms and store managers angry about it. Which I heard about almost daily. But no matter how much I sold, it was never enough for Coke. Even if I came in 5000 over quota, I'd be asked why it wasn't 9000. Never a 'thank you', never a 'good job.' Just a belittling 'that's the best you could do?' It got old real fast. Each morning, we had to do about 30 minutes of paperwork saying what we intended to do that day instead of actually going out and getting started on it. Waste of time. Not to mention, the other back-stabbing salesmen who wanted my route, and the two-faced DM I reported to. SOOOO glad to be out of there!

To anyone interested in working for them, at least in these capacities, don't! Let someone else go fight the cola wars. You'll have a much better quality of life. I know I do.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (17) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

nj nj in mahwah, New Jersey

64 months ago

Hey guys, any more info about the merchandiser job? Went to a coke open house today, ideally just looking for warehouse work (which i saw online paid 17.54/hr), but when the man interviewing me saw that i had a college degree, he suggested merchandising and working up to account manager (warehouse starts at 15, moves up to 17.54, merchandiser at 13, moves up to 15.60). He said account manager is about a 40k job with a company car. I'm a recent college grad with some warehouse experience, but the hours available for the warehouse were basically the night shift, which i'm not interested in.

What are the typical hours and why are they so long as a merchandiser? What does the job really entail and how much driving is there? Can I REALLY move up that fast, and do I want to? Not sure if some of you guys on here just had bad experiences or what, but I would really appreciate your opinions on the matter. Thanks! Obviously a rough job market right now and I really need benefits and a full-time income.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

jetta1999 in Stuart, Florida

64 months ago

Hi nj nj and if you are just out of Collage like you said it wouldn't be a bad plain to get started with Coke and get some work under your belt with a major company. The benefits are good and the car well not sure but I was offered a job as a Busniess Development Manager and they wanted to pay me 45k plus a van and benefits. For me I turned it down as I had enough of the big company culture but for you who is just starting out it would look good on your resume. The work is hard but that you have to start somewere. I hope this helped.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Munroe in Rhode Island

64 months ago

As account manager hours are long---typical day is 6 to 5 or 6, always afraid to answer the phone when you get home for fear of you didn't put in enough hours that day. Always walking on eggshells, highly stressful. Your work is never ever done to their satisfaction. Pretty much position is a glorified stock clerk, filling coolers and huge displays in stores all day. Very hard work. Always rushing from store to store to get your route done which can never be done 100% correctly...not enough hours in the day. Good benefits, company car a plus, you meet a lot of nice people in and out of the company. you are constantly arguing with customers all day also....again very mind draining. Your route could be close to home or far away, a lot of driving. Must be very very adaptable to change...policies, procedures and everything else is constantly changing. Not worth the stress as far as I'm concerned but read and see what others have written too. Good luck.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

64 months ago

It sounds like working for Coke is bad all over the country. Does anybody work for a union shop? Is that any better?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

64 months ago

NJ, NJ:
Coke might not be a bad place if you're just looking for decent benefits and a company car. The starting salary is decent because Coke is always looking for fresh, eager workers. However, the reason there are a lot of openings at Coke is because there is a very high turn over rate. Basically, it might be a job for right now, but I doubt you'd want to stay there, especially if you have a college degree. See the other postings for an idea of how the job works. The negative and positive comments in the postings here are dead on.

As far as moving up.... Well, do you want to? Let me just give you a perspective from my own branch. All of the account managers (who are one step up from merchandisers) are either divorced or unmarried. Every account manager with a family at home either quit, asked for a demotion, or was fired for not working hard enough. It is not a good job if you want to have a life outside of work. Most merchandisers at my branch choose not to be promoted. And by the way, none of the account managers have college degrees.

Hope this helps.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

nj nj in suffern, New York

64 months ago

Thanks so much for helping me out, guys, really appreciate it. Seems crazy to me that a company like Coke would choose to run their workers into the ground like that, but I guess that is just big business.

For right now, I am still considering the merchandising job. As I said before, I need full time work with benefits (as opposed to the PT with no benefits which I have right now).

Thanks again for all the info. Perhaps I'll post my findings here to help out the next guy.

mmafan in Dayton, Ohio

64 months ago

lsgchas in Charleston, South Carolina said: It sounds like working for Coke is bad all over the country. Does anybody work for a union shop? Is that any better?

I think Coke is going to be union just about anywhere you go. Mine was union, and it made it worse, IMO. We had old-timers who were already making top dollar, plus getting guaranteed raises each year for doing the same or less work. Sometimes when it was really busy, we might get called upon to help out in an area outside of our normal job (merchandisers helping in the warehouse, drivers merchandising, etc.). But we had a large number of guys who would just flat out refuse, stating it wasn't in their job description. So instead of 50 guys working an hour over, we'd have 20 or so putting in an extra 3 hours. So much for being team players. While it was widely resented, nothing could be done about it.

We even had a DM's wife witness a merchandiser, on the clock, in uniform, and in a company vehicle, smoking a joint in a store parking lot. Not only did the union prevent Coke from terminating or disciplining him, they protected him from submitting to a drug test, and the company wasn't even allowed to make the accusation or question him about it. They said there was no evidence and if the company tried to address it, there would be backlash. So Coke had to just let it go.

All the union did was protect the lazy, the incompetent, and the screw-ups if you ask me.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

C4MARO in lawton, Oklahoma

63 months ago

COCA-COLA SUCKS anyone wanting to work for them please dont i drive a coke truck right now and it sucks up my life i wake up at 3 every morning to get my route done at a decent time. having weekends off is nice but when they completely drain every ounce of energy during the week im a zombie on the weekend its the same at every coca-cola plant nothing is different im in south oklahoma and i drive 275 miles a day my route is 135 miles away from my house. But anyone that wants to be treated like a dish rag from coca-cola's costumers you go right ahead. there is no easy day at coke something always happens from a pallet falling over in the back of the truck to the truck breaking down and when you go 2 months telling them the windshield wipers dont work and its starts to pour and they still dont come on makes you want to just drive it off a cliff but anyways anyone wanting to work for coke good luck with that and people that have been laid off think of it as a good thing.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Munroe in Rhode Island

63 months ago

Sales account manager is even worse-----absloutely terrible place to work---no amount of money is worth it and from reading these forums it's the same at every plant across the country.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

63 months ago

Yeah, I envy you guys who have moved on from Coca-Cola. I'm desperately trying to get out myself. Last week we found out Coca-Cola Consolidated is taking away our company vehicles. Just in the relatively short time I've been at Coke, we've lost our pensions, our 401K matchs, and our vehicles. Of course, we've added dozens of new SKUs to deal with (Vitamin Water, anyone?). It wasn't a very good job in the first place, but I'd love to go back to the days when I only put out soda and had a few perks. People should steer clear of this company. It's a bad job that's getting worse.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

THarris in Mableton, Georgia

63 months ago

Mesha83 in Atlanta, Georgia said: The best way to work for The Coca-Cola Company or even Coca-Cola Enterprises is to go through your local temp agency. If you are in the Atlanta area, I can provide the temp contact info to you.

Hi Mesha! I love in Atlanta, which temp agency should I use?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Beverage_slave in Hemet, California

62 months ago

THarris in Mableton, Georgia said: Hi Mesha! I love in Atlanta, which temp agency should I use?

Dang, that sucks. I've been applying forever at Coke to try and get an Account Manager position because I am sick and tired of working at Gate City Beverage, they do Miller-Coors and they suck. I have to agree with "Truthfull", because I can relate to your experience. Doing sales for this beverage distributor is just awful and I can't wait to leave, first of all, when we got bought out by Harbor/Reyes Holdings, the company got cheap and way too much like a parent! Now, we have GPS on our phones and are tracked like children. I don't mind that much because I've never been outside of my territory but when you hear stories about the owner finding an employee at home and letting it slide because that employee has relatives in higher up positions, it just drives you crazy. I do chain stores but I hear all kind of horror stories about dealing with the liquor stores and I can say that I would NEVER want to do that job. Those salesmen have to share merchandisers and have to deal with all kinds of crap all day. I don't have that problem because I have my own merchandiser, but he is sooo lazy and when I try and do something about it, I'm told that nothing will happen to him. Also, expect to constantly answer your radio through your unpaid lunch and to keep your radio on until 8pm and NOT get paid for it. I've had to miss my childrens school activities because I've had to step outside and talk to my territory manager.

I know now to stay away from Coke. From what I hear, working for a Budweiser distributor is much better.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

HardWorkingMan09 in Tallahassee, Florida

61 months ago

My cousin created a profile on the Coca-Cola careers site about a month ago and in that 1 month period...He has applied for three jobs available in his area. Just this weekend...He check his profile and click on "My Jobs" (jobs he has applied for) and it claims that he has never applied for any positions. Now the kicker in this story is that he was previously employed by Coca-Cola(3 years). He was not fired or terminated in any form or fashion and he had(and has to a degree) a good reputation around town because of his time at Coca-Cola. He actually did Coke a favor and put in a 1 month notice (before he left) and trained the person who took his place.

Now he's trying to get back on with Coke and applied to three jobs in his area and his profile at the Coke Careers site
claims he haven't applied to any.

First off...I think he's crazy to have a desire to go back but times are rough but you have to do what you got to do. And he knows the job and the way of the company like the back of his hand. He actually dreams about product article numbers and handhelds (very scary). But having your "Jobs I've applied for" section of the job profile at Coke Careers Center mysteriously disappear?
Is that very common? Or something very fishy going on? Thank you for your responses in advance.

May I add that when my cousin attempts to re-apply for the positions that he has previously applied for. He receives a "Already Applied For This Position" message. Very weird. Any ideas. Thank you again.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

FarmGirlAtHeart in Rockford, Illinois

61 months ago

Anyone work (or ever work) as an Order Builder/Loader in the warehouse? Any insight on this or other warehouse jobs with CCE? Are most union? Any idea of starting pay in the Midwest? (I saw New Jersey warehouse starts at $15/hr but figure it's higher there due to higher cost of living.) What are typical hrs/day? Is the work-week Monday-Friday?

I have a 4-yr college degree, but at this point, I do not desire to move up to Merchandiser or beyond... Any insight is appreciated! Thx :)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

jrj073000 in Plano, Texas

59 months ago

You can get an application on their website.

What do you want to do exactly? I've always wanted to get into advertising with them. They make the best commercials.

adwido.com/view_content?vkey=3096b241064dcf9e4d39a5c014f03867

Christina in Suwanee, Georgia

57 months ago

Mesha83 in Atlanta, Georgia said: The best way to work for The Coca-Cola Company or even Coca-Cola Enterprises is to go through your local temp agency. If you are in the Atlanta area, I can provide the temp contact info to you.

I am in the Atlanta area. If you don't mind providing me with the temp agency info. Thanks in advance.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Photo Wizard in Orange County, California

53 months ago

I have been applying for well over 5 years. I finally got a job offer as a Territory Sales Manager. Here is how I did it:

1) Apply online BUT don't even bother trying to contact the recruiter. Almost guaranteed you will never get a reply back.

2) Call the district office where you want to work. They will not give you any information as to who the hiring manager is. They will say, "We cannot give that information out".

3) Finally, I contacted the recruiter (I had to do some investigatiing on getting their emaill addresses). Every 7-10 days, send them a nice email asking about the positionin question. Do not be a pain but be persistent.

4) Keep on applying for the position until it is closed. Every few days apply online so that your resume is in the 'pile'. Sometimes it will say you already applied for the position. Sometimes not.

Make sure your resume is focused on whatever position you desire. Remember, the people reviewing your resume only spend 10 seconds looking it over so make sure your resume pops out and makes you look far superior over others.

Now when I mean emailing the recruiters every so often, one day these recruiters will come to your resume and think, 'where did I see this person's name?" They then pull your resume to the side and viola, you are called.

How do I know this, the hiring manager who offered me the job said that is how my resume stood out from the others. I was persistent yet professional and I showed a desire for the job!

Good Luck!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Amoda Ram in Parsippany, New Jersey

53 months ago

Hi All, I'm applying for a job in coca-cola USA... If anyone can give me a format of the email address, it would be really great and very helpful... I tried:

firstName.lastName@thecoca-cola.com
firstName.lastName@coca-cola.com

But none of the above worked... Please let me know the format.. Thanks in advance!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

sodacan in fort lee, New Jersey

52 months ago

I've applied to Pepsi presell and Coca Cola account manager, are they comparable in job duties as well as salary? Which company is better to work for? Anbody have experience with these jobs?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Jason Hason in London, United Kingdom

52 months ago

ive worked for coke cola enterprises for the last 3 years.. worst time of my life.. they promise e you the earth but deliver nothing! they lie to you and pay you bad wages but expect you to work like your on double the money.. they promote people that fit in and suck up to them... DO NOT WORK FOR COKE TRSUT ME!!!!! they will make your brain numb try to turn you into a robot!!!

Munroe in Rhode Island

52 months ago

Been there ...done it (sales rep) for many many years! Your post is right on target---don't do it----get out whatever chance you can---there are so many other places that are not like this. I am so happy now---best thing I ever did was to get out.

52 months ago

To be honest with you, I can't be too picky especially in this economy. I know the Pepsi Presell position pays around $13.50 an hour which seems extremely low compared to a Coca Cola Account Manager. I thought I saw somewhere on this thread that Coke pays $19 an hour. Are these similar positions?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

stevejones12 in akron, Ohio

52 months ago

joseph morais in Warwick, Rhode Island said: how to get a class b driving job oppertunity

perhaps spelling oppOrtunity right would be a good start

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

stevejones12 in akron, Ohio

52 months ago

All the union did was protect the lazy, the incompetent, and the screw-ups if you ask me.

i could not possibly agree more. i worked at pepsi and there were people that did absolutely nothing and pepsi couldn't disipline them because of the union. it gives zero incentive to work hard

Munroe in Rhode Island

52 months ago

Run as far away as you can. Read all these posts here...go back to page 1.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Sweets2323 in Hollywood, Florida

48 months ago

How much does the Order Builder make an hour.. Thanks. I just applied..

Kenneth A Baker in Atlanta, Georgia

45 months ago

Please send the information to my email address jfjordan8@hotmail.com

SuzanL in Atlanta, Georgia

44 months ago

Please reach to me and provide the Recruiters used. Thanks.

SideLoadDriver in Honolulu, Hawaii

43 months ago

SuzanL in Atlanta, Georgia said: Please reach to me and provide the Recruiters used. Thanks.

I used to work for Coke but I work for pepsi now. Here in the islands pepsi is Union and coke isn't. For me I applied online ... Here is the web address...www.cce.com/careers
and just click on the state you're in. Good luck and best wishes. Hope it works out.

changeurfeet in Alpharetta, Georgia

42 months ago

I just moved to the Atlanta area and I would like to work for The Coca-Cola Company can anyone provide with a name of a temp agency that provides them with temps. Thanks

41 months ago

I work as a Pepsi Sales Rep and absolutely love it. But does an Account Manager or Sales Rep at Coca Cola make more money?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

calipeach in Rialto, California

39 months ago

I was temped at Coke through the downtown Atlanta offices of either Randstad or Apple One. This was 10 years ago. So, I don't if that helps you any. If you are interested in working with Turner, TBS, etc. Try Turner Temps, the company's in house temp agency.

calipeach in Rialto, California

39 months ago

OK - I was typing while distracted. Let me try this response again. I temped at Coke through the downtown Atlanta offices of either Randstad or Apple One. This was 10 years ago. So, I don't know if that helps you in any way. If you are interested in working with Turner, TBS, etc. Try Turner Temps, the company's in house temp agency.

jay jay in Baltimore, Maryland

39 months ago

I have applied at coke and was wanting to know how far their background goes back. And if I have never been convicted, but arrested twice, will they know?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

eric88 in Fayetteville, Georgia

38 months ago

hey i would like to know the name of the temp agency that will help me get on with coke a cola.

rjackson4209 in Atlanta, Georgia

38 months ago

I would like the info for coke's temp agency.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Keep America jobs! in Lagrange, Georgia

38 months ago

Host said: Do you work at Coca-Cola? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

I worked for Coca-Cola for five years. They have been going through re-structuring for the last four years very quietly and are looking to outsource Georgia jobs to India. It was once a great place to work however since Muhtar Kent has become CEO it is now a slave ship. Those directors who have voiced Georgia jobs for Georgia people have been “retired” or “fired”. Do what you think is best for your career.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Munroe in Rhode Island

38 months ago

Keep America jobs! in Lagrange, Georgia said: I worked for Coca-Cola for five years. They have been going through re-structuring for the last four years very quietly and are looking to outsource Georgia jobs to India. It was once a great place to work however since Muhtar Kent has become CEO it is now a slave ship. Those directors who have voiced Georgia jobs for Georgia people have been “retired” or “fired”. Do what you think is best for your career.

Advice????? Run as fast and far as you can---

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

chansworth in Long Beach, California

33 months ago

I'm testing and interviewing for a QC lab tech position. How is the work and hours for that position?

Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.