How to get a job at Coca Cola.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (35)

Host

Do you work at Coca Cola? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Reply - Report abuse

penny m murphy in Fayetteville, Georgia

130 months ago

Host said: Do you work at Coca Cola? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?
no, on the web (INDEED.com)

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

Andrew Merzweiler in Akron, Ohio

130 months ago

I would like an opportunity to apply at your company I am working presently and have 2 jobs I am a hard worker and would love to be an employee at your company and have just one job I am dependable and hardworking.

Reply - Report abuse

mitzii in Sydney, Florida

130 months ago

Andrew Merzweiler said: I would like an opportunity to apply at your company I am working presently and have 2 jobs I am a hard worker and would love to be an employee at your company and have just one job I am dependable and hardworking.

Coke's web address is cokecce.com
You can apply for positions there.

Reply - Report abuse

Emma (Host) in Stamford, Connecticut

130 months ago

"I would like an opportunity to apply at your company "

Although you may have some luck in that someone from Coca Cola will see this form, you may have a better response if you contact them directly or apply for one of their jobs online. You can also do company job searches on Inded by typing company:company name in the Where search box. For example:
www.indeed.com/jobs?q=company%3Acoca+cola&l=

Reply - Report abuse

DallasResumes2006

130 months ago

Just like any other Company whose HR dept searches for great resumes, you will have more success if you insert several Keywords in your resume, that are in line with the employer's list of desired qualities (i.e the job description).. For example, if the position was for a warehouse position, in the proficiencies area of your resume, you could say:

*Over 10 years of Warehouse Operations and Logistics experience.
*Certified Forklift Operator (Cherry picker, Stand-up, and Sit-down).
*Experienced team leader and mentor.
*Excellent Communication skills.
*Fast learner and able to adapt quickly to new tasks.

Reply - Report abuse

Disgusted in Kalamazoo, Michigan

130 months ago

I give Coke credit--I didnt get the job--but I did get a full interview and follow up thanking me for my interest. At least they had the decency to say no.

Reply - Report abuse

JACK in Waltham, Massachusetts

130 months ago

PEPSI ROCKS

Reply - Report abuse

JPS Detroit in Clarkston, Michigan

129 months ago

When you apply on CCE's web site, take a deep breath and be prepared for a minimum of 1+ hour completing the app. Read all instructions carefully. It will ask you absolutely everything in detail including soc, Drivers license etc. You will need addresses and phone numbers for where you lived and worked and ask for gaps of employment. Have your detailed references ready to input. For some States, there is a requirement to call a background search company within 2 hours of completion. Use Internet explorer as I found Mozilla was not compatible with the web app after 90% completed. It fortunately saved the app as I proceeded and let me re-log in using Explorer. Now wait and see if anyone calls. If you dont see an update from me, you get the idea ;)

Reply - Report abuse

mitzii in Lakeland, Florida

129 months ago

Yes, you are correct, but it's like that for most companies when you apply on their website. I have an interview with Coke next week.

Reply - Report abuse

Randy in Atlanta

129 months ago

I filled out an application on line for a driver postion. My background is in the drafting/design field. I'm looking to make a career change and honestly I've always thought that Coke would be a nice place to work.

I'm afraid that because of my background, they won't take my application seriously because they may think I'm "over-qualified" or something.

Does anyone have any inside info on their hiring practices? Will they hire someone with a degree in an unrelated field? I hope so..... :)

Reply - Report abuse

you can do it in Douglasville, Georgia

128 months ago

Randy in Atlanta said: I filled out an application on line for a driver postion. My background is in the drafting/design field. I'm looking to make a career change and honestly I've always thought that Coke would be a nice place to work.
I'm afraid that because of my background, they won't take my application seriously because they may think I'm "over-qualified" or something.
Does anyone have any inside info on their hiring practices? Will they hire someone with a degree in an unrelated field? I hope so..... :)

You don't need a degree just play up your cash handaling skills as much as possible and you are in there they prefer a man ( because it is alot of lifting and its easier for a man)

Reply - Report abuse

demetrius washington in Kansas City, Missouri

125 months ago

Host said: Do you work at Coca Cola? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO OBTAIN A JOB WITH COCA COLA COMPANY PLEASE RESPOND BACK WITH INFORMATION

Reply - Report abuse

demetriuswashinton in Kansas City, Missouri

125 months ago

PLEASE LET ME KNOW HOW I CAN WORK FOR COCA COLA

Reply - Report abuse

Employee in Atlanta, Georgia

125 months ago

demetrius washington in Kansas City, Missouri said: I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO OBTAIN A JOB WITH COCA COLA COMPANY PLEASE RESPOND BACK WITH INFORMATION

Go to the Coca-Cola.com/Careers
click on North America
Be very detailed with your dates of employment and with school. You must be open to work any day and any hours. Not that they have crazy hours, it's just to see how dependable you are. If you get an interview do alot of smiling, be very friendly and make sure you have a couple of stories you can tell on what you have done to contribute to the companies you have worked for.

Make sure you dress and act very professional. They will do a background check on you. Your background should not include anything like a felony, bouncing checks, fraud or anything that shows your character as trust worthy.

Just be very detailed about your history and gather this information together before you even attempt to fill out an application. All it takes is one wrong date or falsification on anything: your position, your pay on anything it will be over for you.

It's a great place to work, I love it and you will make good money. Also,
look for any employment agencies that are hiring for them also.

Good Luck to you.

A friend

Reply - Report abuse

unnamed in Atlanta, Georgia

122 months ago

I think it's easier to get on with them in the Atlanta area through an agency or if you know somebody who knows somebody. I've been in Atlanta for 14 years and this is one of the hardest company to get on with.

Reply - Report abuse

charlesrayshortie in mt airy, North Carolina

117 months ago

i live in the mt airy area and i am willing to relocate with in a 35 mile radius

Reply - Report abuse

charlesrayshortie in mt airy, North Carolina

117 months ago

I LIVE IN MT AIRY N.C. I AM A VERY PLEASANT PERSON I AM PEOPLE ORIENTATED I LIKE DRIVING MEETING NEW PEOPLE AND SEEING NEW PLACES I AM WILLING TO WORK IN A WIDE AREA PERFERABILY NOT MORE THAN 50 MILES AWAY FROM MT AIRY.

Reply - Report abuse

thefuture in atlanta, Georgia

117 months ago

I am wanting to get a job with coca cola enterprises and I am afraid i will not pass the background check. i have two misdemanors for bounced checks, one is eight years old and the other is three years old. any advice?

Reply - Report abuse

success

115 months ago

Hi

I just got called for an interview for an Account mangers spot, what can you tell me about this job? Base salarie, bonuses, car, car ins? ....etc.... is there growth in this position? Is CC a great company to work for?
Bounced checks, I have had a few in the last month- but my resord of life is so clean.....
any information would be great@ Thank you

Reply - Report abuse

igravesatl in Atlanta, Georgia

114 months ago

I live in Atlanta and have been working in the Entertainment industry for major recording labels for over 15 years covering the southeast region in marketing and promotions. I have applied to Coke a couple of times for a Entertainment & Sports Communications Director and Global R&D Communications (can you tell I like communication jobs)! These were matched and sent to me by the Coke website. But they sent me IT jobs also, which I have no clue nor interest in! Anyway, I would really enjoy a position in Brand Marketing and/or Communications and don't believe that it is much of a stretch because my job description in the music industry involved all of these titles especially as downsizing kept adding on more responsibilities. Anyway, how can I get a copy of my resume into the hands of a hiring manager. I'm afraid I am not getting it through the screening process. I will take the advice to add in more "key words". What else can I do????
Help!!!

Reply - Report abuse

Pat in Birmingham, Alabama

114 months ago

Juless819 in Atlanta, Georgia said: I was wondering if you ever got a response to this question. I have a similar problem. Thanks.

Most background checks go back 2 years.

Reply - Report abuse

joshuaadkins in Lorain, Ohio

114 months ago

i m hard worker

Reply - Report abuse

Juless819 in Atlanta, Georgia

114 months ago

They don't go past 2 years?

Reply - Report abuse

Pat

114 months ago

Yeah most don't. There are generally 2 types of searches: 2 years and 7 years and of course companies pay more for the 7 years. Generally, they won't even do a check unless they are considering hiring you.

Reply - Report abuse

Juless819 in Atlanta, Georgia

114 months ago

This is for Coca Cola and I have 2 DUI's within 5 years. I am wondering if I should be up front with my agency, or just let them run it. What do you think?

Reply - Report abuse

tashya in Fayetteville, North Carolina

113 months ago

looking for part-time work in fayetteville

Reply - Report abuse

DESMOND in Cape Town, South Africa

95 months ago

DEAR SIR / MADAM

I AM DESMOND KLAAS IN CAPE TOWN AND I AM CURRENTLY WORKING AS A
WAREHOUSE SUPERVISOR,WITH EXPIENCE OF - HOUSE KEEPING,STOCK TAKE,SAFETY RULE,TELEPHONICAL MANER,COLD CHAIN EXPIE AND FIFO PRINCEPLE,WITH RECEIVING CLERK,RECORDING OF MOVEMENT,CHECKING OF STOCK,PICKING OF ORDERS,COMPUTER LITERACY,CODE - 10 LEARNERS,I AM ALSO HAVE LICENCE FOR FORKLIFT AND THE REACH TRUCK OPERATOR,TEAM WORKING,DISPATCH .AS AN INDIVIDUAL I WOULD LIKE TO SUBMIT MY C V
AS PERSON WAS WORKING FOR COCA COLA IN PAST 4 YEARS IN EAST LONDON
WILSONIA IN SPECIAL EVENTS DEPARTMENT ABOUT A YEAR, BUT I AM ALSO STUDYING CORRESPONDING IN DAMELIN FOR - SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT.
BUT KNOW I AM WORKING FOR LABOUR BROKER I NEED A COMPANY THAT CAN MAKE ME GROW FUTHER, I LIKE TO MEET THE VISSION AND THE MISSION OF THE COMPANY ,SO I SEE COCA COLA AS THE ONE OF THE COMPANY THAT CAN MEET MY REQUREMENTS.

Reply - Report abuse

anthonydelavega in Dallas, Texas

74 months ago

i start thursday at this company..if you want a job here possibly i would contact spherion, its a temp agency

Reply - Report abuse

wondering in Jonesboro, Georgia

70 months ago

Pat said: Yeah most don't. There are generally 2 types of searches: 2 years and 7 years and of course companies pay more for the 7 years. Generally, they won't even do a check unless they are considering hiring you.

Exactly how many years does Coca Cola goes back on background checks.

Reply - Report abuse

wondering in Jonesboro, Georgia

70 months ago

Exactly how many years will Coca Cola go back for a background check? What about 20 years?

Reply - Report abuse

That's amazing in Katy, Texas

43 months ago

How long does it take for a background check to come back mines has been over a week.

Reply - Report abuse

Zblock in Albany, New York

7 months ago

How many years coca Cola go back on background check

Reply - Report abuse

Factor in Baltimore, Maryland

6 months ago

Will coca cola hire me I have one felon and it was 5 years ago will they hire me.

Reply - Report abuse

Earl the body in Atlanta, Georgia

4 months ago

I'm a 2 time felon that's hungry to lift and need money. Will coke hire me?

Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.