How to get a job at Coleman Research Group.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Host

Do you work at Coleman Research Group? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Reply - Report abuse

Tana in New York, New York

80 months ago

I am currently employed as the Human Resources Manager at Coleman Research Group. I located the job posting on www.indeed.com, then visited the company's website to find out more information about the organization and the position. I sent in my resume and cover letter directly through the company's website and received a call shortly thereafter.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

iMick in Brooklyn, New York

75 months ago

I applied for a position with Coleman Research Group and was interviewd by three people. First I went through the phone interview with Tana and after that I talked to two other directors face-to-face.
Two weeks after the office interviews I called to ask for news regarding the hiring plan and they said "we are still interviewing".
Finally, they never informed me about their decision and I consider this as a very bad and shoddy behavior and I think this tells you much about the corporate culture and the management style.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

Meldrick in Wustermark, Germany

59 months ago

I can agree with iMick. I also applied for a job with CRG in London. After an interview with Tana I was invited for a personal interview in the office in London (of course I had to pay for the travel expenses) After 5 days I got an email saying, due to the financial crisis our management decided not hire any more people but your profile is still interesting for us. 5 months later after many enquiries I got a no from Tana.

Fantastic company and great corporate culture!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.