Assessment Test

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1 to 50 of 95)
Page:   1  2  Next »   Last »

Renee in Detroit, MI

97 months ago

Has anyone takent the assessment test for the Customer Account Executive position?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (200) / No (39) Reply - Report abuse

Oi in Washington, District of Columbia

97 months ago

Renee in Detroit, MI said: Has anyone takent the assessment test for the Customer Account Executive position?

No, but I had one for customer service supervisor position, which they told me that no calculators, pen or paper allowed. this is out of this world.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (29) / No (12) Reply - Report abuse

Jamie in Jacksonville, Florida

96 months ago

Here you go...I hope will help you.

www.bigby.com/testing/select/
short account name: Comcast
user ID: newhire

Renee in Detroit, MI said: Has anyone takent the assessment test for the Customer Account Executive position?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (44) / No (59) Reply - Report abuse

South Florida Comcaster in Sarasota, Florida

94 months ago

Nice find on the assessment test, I wish I would have seen those before I got hired LOL.

Don't focus on being able to answer ALL of the questions on the assesment test skills portion, because you just won't do it, it is set up that way.

As for the hourly wage, thats just your base. There are comissions for everything single service that you sell to a customer. A basic CAE rep gets 10% of what they sell on top of their hourly wage so it really is up to each individual on how much they want to make by applying themselves.

Not to mention Comcast has absolutely incredible benefits all around. I was amazed that you get vacation time, flex time & floating holidays after only being employed for 3 months. Not to mention Free Cable/Internet/$15 phone service service, immediately. (which includes long distance and every calling feature you can possibly think of).

I've only been there 3 months but I absolutely love Comcast :)

I work hard, but my monthly comission check certainly shows the fruits of my labor.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (33) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

Larry in Tallahassee, Florida

94 months ago

how many questions are on the test what if u dont finish ? if u fail what happens? what kind of math problems???

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (37) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

Comcaster in Sarasota, Florida

94 months ago

Larry in Tallahassee, Florida said: i thought it was a math test

Depends on the position you are hiring for, when I was hired they gave me the comm tech 1 position by "mistake" before they gave me the CAE test... :|

Luckily I aced them both :D :D :D I just remember it being very very long. 22

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

jessy in Cambridge, Massachusetts

94 months ago

i once went in for a customer services rep.. the test was a little bit drastic it had arithmatic and long exponents. what the hell is someone going to do with exponent to sell service to a customer.. their dump

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

mike in Plymouth, Massachusetts

94 months ago

Larry in Tallahassee, Florida said: i thought it was a math test

link is dead

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Joe in Nottingham, Maryland

94 months ago

mike in Plymouth, Massachusetts said: link is dead

new password today
Comcast
bhart

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (12) Reply - Report abuse

Seaquin in Atlanta, Georgia

92 months ago

Larry in Tallahassee, Florida said: how many questions are on the test what if u dont finish ? if u fail what happens? what kind of math problems???

Hello,
I can agree with you on the testing for Comcast. I just moved to Georgia two months ago. I went to a career fair 6/27 and gave an HR representative my resume. I was provided the opprotunity to take the test7/2. I failed the 1st time because I did not pay attention to detail. They stated that I can retest in 30 days. What I did was did a search on Google and looked up Comcast Assetment Test and here I am. I found the link to take the same practice test on character and kudos to the peroson who provided the info. It helped and I was able to really take my time on the practice test to get an understanding of each question. I took it again on 8/7 and past. The test, there after is really how many you get correct not how many you can finish within the time provided, but you do have to finish at least 35% to 45% of each section correctly. I know for a fact that i did not finish anything over that percentage, but i did take my time to get each one correct. The HR represenative even stated that you will not be able to finish each section b/c some are set up to where you will not be able to complete with the time limit no matter how smart you are. Hope this has been of some help.

By the way age has nothing to do with Comcast hiring practices, I'm 40 years old. GoodLuck

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (25) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

crystal in Fort Wayne, Indiana

92 months ago

could you tell me where you found the practice test? My email is cryj@yahoo.com.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (23) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

michael in Owings Mills, Maryland

92 months ago

anyone have a link to the practice test...the math portion? that's what i want to practice on.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (27) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

J40NFAB in Linden, New Jersey

92 months ago

I WORK FOR COMCAST AND I THINK IT IS A GREAT PLACE TO WORK, THE PAY IS FINE, THE BENEFITS ARE WHATS GREAT....I TOOK 3 TEST WHEN I WENT THERE HIRED ON THE SPOT.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

comcaster in San Francisco, California

91 months ago

anyone have a link to the practice test...the math portion? that's what i want to practice on.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (30) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

Armando Sanchez in Brooklyn, New York

91 months ago

I took the test but was told that I only failed the survey part. What? A survey is based on your opinion. How can you fail your own opinion? They told me to come back and retake it. If they didn't like my opinion then how can I pass it a second time?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

luvnevrfails in Jacksonville, Florida

90 months ago

Hi, can you give me any information as to where I would apply for the Customer Service position in jacksonville, FL? My husband saw a sign on the Comcast door, but does not remember too much of the information. Thanks....Priscilla

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

passing in Jacksonville, Florida

90 months ago

If you wish to apply at comcast just goto www.comcast.com. it is actually pretty easy to get a job if you follow simple logic.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

passing in Jacksonville, Florida

90 months ago

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

chary in Jacksonville, Florida

87 months ago

Hello, I am going to take an assesment test in jacksonville,fl for the customer service position this coming thursday and i wanted to know if somebody could help in telling me what to study for or the new password.I went to big.com/testing/select/
and i gave the account name of Comcast and pass or id of newhire and it did not work.
Does anybody know the new pass and account name? Please help. Any body in jax that can help?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (14) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Catwoman in Pennsylvania

87 months ago

Hey, Has anyone taken the Internet assessment test for comcast? I have to take it in a couple days and am trying to be prepared.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (20) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

CHICAGO_DYNAMICS in Chicago, Illinois

87 months ago

I will be interviewing with Comcast On Wednesday and would like to know if anyone would have any advice on how to prepare for the testing.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

87 months ago

I will be meeting with Comcast on Wed and would like alittle advice or information to where i could prepare for the testing . The site that alot of responders have provided its actually not active could someone reply with a response in helping me figure out to prepare for this testing.

Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

fisher71 in concord, California

86 months ago

i also need to study up on a test for them, anyone have the new passcode? the previous one has expired.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

86 months ago

My advice to anyone taking the test is to get as many right answer completed as you can , try to refresh yourself by studying up on assessment test online mainly in the areas of problem solving and comprehension the knew password to the testing site is hirethebest but there are many dimensional codes that might follow so don’t waste your time trying to figure out how to hack the assessment test just refresh and study up on the math area if that’s your weakness’

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

86 months ago

thanks, ill study some fractions and decimals to be prepared

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

86 months ago

Its not that kind a math lol how-ever if that’s you way of being sarcastic any how its basic problem solving good luck!!!!

Nervamh in SLC, Utah

86 months ago

The assessment test I took for the CAE position was more of a personality test. Tested to see if you could take the stresses and demands of what a CAE does as sales are involved and you have to meet certain stats. No math or anything for mine, as I've heard some people that did take a CAE test had math.

I guess it depends on which market you're in though.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No Reply - Report abuse

86 months ago

hey chicago, i wasnt being sarcastis at all, i read some where that the test, or a test, had fractions and decimals, i was just looking for a heads up on what it could be like and do appreciate your response.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

msK in Antioch, California

86 months ago

The login and password no longer work. Anyone have the new one?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

tasheeka davis in Fort Lauderdale, Florida

86 months ago

South Florida Comcaster in Sarasota, Florida said: Nice find on the assessment test, I wish I would have seen those before I got hired LOL.

Don't focus on being able to answer ALL of the questions on the assesment test skills portion, because you just won't do it, it is set up that way.

As for the hourly wage, thats just your base. There are comissions for everything single service that you sell to a customer. A basic CAE rep gets 10% of what they sell on top of their hourly wage so it really is up to each individual on how much they want to make by applying themselves.

Not to mention Comcast has absolutely incredible benefits all around. I was amazed that you get vacation time, flex time & floating holidays after only being employed for 3 months. Not to mention Free Cable/Internet/$15 phone service service, immediately. (which includes long distance and every calling feature you can possibly think of).

I've only been there 3 months but I absolutely love Comcast :)

I work hard, but my monthly comission check certainly shows the fruits of my labor.

What's a CAE?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

ChiMJ in SouthBurbs, Illinois

86 months ago

CAE is a Customer Accounts Exective. I'm actually goin to a recruitin event for that CAE-Retention Rep 1 position. Anybody got an test for that. Or any advise on how that position is?

Heaven615 in Egg Harbor Township, New Jersey

86 months ago

Does anybody have the updated user id and password? Please reply! E-mail me at stickyfingers615@hotmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Ryck Rock in Southfield, Michigan

85 months ago

Does anybody know what the customer rep test, consit of? About to take it in like a week.

Ryck Rock in Southfield, Michigan

85 months ago

That customer rep test is for comcast by the way.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

chad196 in Fairfield, California

85 months ago

any one have info on the assement test for the billing job for comcast? if so pls email me the info to chadlamar@gmail.com thanks i take test friday! not sure what is on it jus want to make sure i pass

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

trinamcdaniel@comcast.net in Joliet, Illinois

85 months ago

does anyone have the test for CAE? I TAKE THE TEST ON THUR just want to be prepared

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

chapita in Maynard, Massachusetts

84 months ago

Do tou have the new Short account name and the new password for comcast test

84 months ago

i wish i did i go tommorrow and take the test

diane slater in revere, Massachusetts

84 months ago

has anyone found the new shortcut name and password? i go in 3 days it would help me big time ?? please

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

diane slater in revere, Massachusetts

84 months ago

chapita in Maynard, Massachusetts said: Do tou have the new Short account name and the new password for comcast test

how was the test any advise???

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

84 months ago

i left i can't work those hours and they dont pay enough for me! but the company is a good company if you're willing to work your butt off! hahahaha

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

84 months ago

i didnt stay to take the test! sorry boo!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

MetalG in Miami, Florida

84 months ago

trinamcdaniel@comcast.net in Joliet, Illinois said: i didnt stay to take the test! sorry boo!

I Took the Test for Customer Account Excutive 4/10/2008
I studied for the first test using the
www.bigby.com/testing/select/login_e.asp?lan=E
Account Name: Comcast
User Id: kbradley

The 2nd test has 4 parts and each one is timed
i barely reeached half of the total for each section
so i thought i didnt do well but i guess what i did
do was adequate/correct. I passed

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

fantasy57 in Chicago, Illinois

84 months ago

I took the test and though it was fairly easy. I passed the first time and my start date is 4/21 (this Monday). The test consist of basic math, sequence questions, and personality. After the test I heard a supervisor telling a candidate that the main reason a lot of people fail is because they try to complete the entire test. It is impossible to complete. Just do what you can. Try to answer the ones you can correctly. No one told me there would be a test therefore I was not prepared. I have been out of school for at least 10 years but basic math is something you don't forget if you balance your check book. I am not trying to boast but I think that the people that do not pass are too nervous because we all need a job. I would really suggest maybe going to your local library and get a book on elementary algebra or math and practice if you think you would need it. I just really think that you need to relax before you take this test. You are intelligent enough to seek information on Comcast than you are intelligent enough to pass that test. I seek the information after I pass (now how smart can I be, LOL). Just relax and you guys will be ok. I wish everyone the best of luck and I look forward to working with you guys and girls.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (14) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Debora in Englewood, Colorado

84 months ago

Comcast does not fully hire you until you pass their training with a 85 score. Be aware when you in the interviewing and background process....they do not tell you about passing these test to get the job. Make sure you ask in the interviewing about what type of information is on their testing to decide if you want to proceed with getting on with them. Do not give up a job until you know for sure about the testing of information. I think they should give a sheet of the type of tests that are given as examples or test people during the interview process.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

papa_tivo in West Bloomfield, Michigan

84 months ago

I was able to get into the test. Is there any way for them to find out about it?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (19) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

papa_tivo in West Bloomfield, Michigan

84 months ago

If anyone is concerned about the math portion just go to www.math.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

tiggielover in Modesto, California

83 months ago

Is it necessary to wear interview attire (slacks, blazer) to take the assessment test?

Amador Rodriguez in Chicago, Illinois

83 months ago

Wondering if any one had the Assessment test PASSWORD for MATH PORTION, PLZ reply.im in great need of it

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (14) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

success

83 months ago

SOS- can anyone tell me what an average salary is for an Account Exec for Comcast Spotlight?
The base is 25K which seems so very low.....
what is the average salary with commisions at 9%????

Please help!!! Need advise!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Page:   1  2  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.