Assessment Test

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (51 to 95 of 95)
Page:  « Previous   1  2   

Murgie in Fairfield, California

83 months ago

I had an interview with Comcast and the next week I was called back for a test. It was basic adding on a calculator that I would use, then it was timed data entry and typing. They said that based on my score I would get a 2nd interview. Did anyone else have to do what I did?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Music9087 in Detroit, Michigan

82 months ago

Does anyone know which test they use for CAE-Inbound Sales Rep 1
and does include any Math-

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Tonyg in Fresno, California

82 months ago

MetalG in Miami, Florida said: I Took the Test for Customer Account Excutive 4/10/2008
I studied for the first test using the
www.bigby.com/testing/select/login_e.asp?lan=E
Account Name: Comcast
User Id: kbradley

The 2nd test has 4 parts and each one is timed
i barely reeached half of the total for each section
so i thought i didnt do well but i guess what i did
do was adequate/correct. I passed

THe 2nd test had 4 parts, what did each one covered. Was their any math on the test.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

82 months ago

Update I just took the test for CAE Inside Sales in the Plymouth Call Center, and even though this site did provide a portion of the test, The Math Portion was not provided and I was SHOCKED at the questions they asked. Even though someone said there was no math, IT WAS PLENTY of math and it was Timed, I beleive the most for each section was like 4.5 min. I was so nervous, not to mention, that they walking people out who failed the test right in the middle, they were told to meet them in the Hall and they never come back. I can't really even give you any advice on the test this is the link client.psionline.com/tpd/proctoring/post_proctoring.jsp I am afraid to give you the Test Key, but you can do the Practice test.

All in All i passed the test and was invited for a interview next week I will keep you posted.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Tonyg in Fresno, California

82 months ago

Music9087 in Detroit, Michigan said: Update I just took the test for CAE Inside Sales in the Plymouth Call Center, and even though this site did provide a portion of the test, The Math Portion was not provided and I was SHOCKED at the questions they asked. Even though someone said there was no math, IT WAS PLENTY of math and it was Timed, I beleive the most for each section was like 4.5 min. I was so nervous, not to mention, that they walking people out who failed the test right in the middle, they were told to meet them in the Hall and they never come back. I can't really even give you any advice on the test this is the link client.psionline.com/tpd/proctoring/post_proctoring.jsp I am afraid to give you the Test Key, but you can do the Practice test.

All in All i passed the test and was invited for a interview next week I will keep you posted.

Thank for the info. Can you tell me how to sign-up for the password and username. How similar was the test? Once again Thank you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Unicorn0 in Cherry Hill, New Jersey

82 months ago

What is the new password and username

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Unicorn0 in Cherry Hill, New Jersey

82 months ago

Found out that Comcast-kbradley works for the first part. I know for the 2nd part you need to sign in "again" with a new password which consist of numbers. Does anyone have this, you can email me Unicorn0@excite.com Thanks

LD08 in Lowell, Massachusetts

82 months ago

My husband is going to take the test next tuesday. Can someone send me the new password? Thanks!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

ReddOne in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

82 months ago

I just took the test today for Comcast...I just want to thank everyone for the little edge I had going in. WOW is all I can say. There is really no way to describe the test. It's a lot of word problems (some percentages - if this cost 400 and you have a 15$ discount how much does it cost...type of stuff. I passed...but I will tell you this. Do the smaller word problems and skip the big ones...they score on how many you get right - it's timed. You don't have time to read the big word problems and answer them. Some problems have (a legend) for example...find the key elements to a particular problem and use your legend to answer the question quickly. They will also hand you a paper at the end of the computer test to ask you basic questions like what's a hard drive ... what is a POP server stuff like that. I will check back in here if I can help another indvidual some how...my background may prevent me from obtaining the CAE position...but I must keep trying...again I would not have gotton this far if it was not for this page.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

yankee in St. Paul, Minnesota

82 months ago

ReddOne in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania said: I just took the test today for Comcast...I just want to thank everyone for the little edge I had going in. WOW is all I can say. There is really no way to describe the test. It's a lot of word problems (some percentages - if this cost 400 and you have a 15$ discount how much does it cost...type of stuff. I passed...but I will tell you this. Do the smaller word problems and skip the big ones...they score on how many you get right - it's timed. You don't have time to read the big word problems and answer them. Some problems have (a legend) for example...find the key elements to a particular problem and use your legend to answer the question quickly. They will also hand you a paper at the end of the computer test to ask you basic questions like what's a hard drive ... what is a POP server stuff like that. I will check back in here if I can help another indvidual some how...my background may prevent me from obtaining the CAE position...but I must keep trying...again I would not have gotton this far if it was not for this page.

Great to hear you passed. What are worried about for the background check?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

82 months ago

I made a mistake back in 2001 and I was not officially charged until 2006.

yankee in St. Paul, Minnesota

82 months ago

ReddOne in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania said: I made a mistake back in 2001 and I was not officially charged until 2006.

Everyone makes mistakes. This may just cost you a position. I heard they look back 7 years. Not sure what they will and will not allow, but I wish you the best. So keep your head up and you "never know". Good Luck!!!

82 months ago

Thanks, yankee...I'm still waiting for them to call me back...they are reviewing my case...they asked me a bunch of questions when I was on my way back to Philly...I was shocked they called me back so fast.

jsoothe in Miami, Florida

82 months ago

I would like the password for the second part test i have and interview next thursday and i'm sweating like crazy cause i really need this job please if you can write to me at jsoothe@yahoo.com

Thank you
Jay

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

success

82 months ago

Stop Stop Stop sweating it!! Know that the managers watch this site and can find out who is requesting info on the test and site- if you are from Miami...Dah you do not think they will have a clue? That is so un ethical..and Comcast does not want people like that working for them...you are being watched right now~ You take the test on your own...it is very easy just have confidence - you can do it- BE HONEST!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

success

82 months ago

jsoothe in Miami, Florida said: I would like the password for the second part test i have and interview next thursday and i'm sweating like crazy cause i really need this job please if you can write to me at jsoothe@yahoo.com

Thank you
Jay

Stop Stop Stop sweating it!! Know that the managers watch this site and can find out who is requesting info on the test and site- if you are from Miami...Dah you do not think they will have a clue? That is so un ethical..and Comcast does not want people like that working for them...you are being watched right now~ You take the test on your own...it is very easy just have confidence - you can do it- BE HONEST!!

81 months ago

I just wanna give a update, I just got call with a offer of employment. I am very excited, the money isn't great, but it get's me off UNEMPLOYMENT, so I am grateful. I want to say the process that Comcast used to screen people, from that dreadful test, to the "Speed Date" interviewing was the hardest I have ever been through. I have a new respect for anyone who works for Comcast, because I understand what they went through to get the job. This website really helped me out, even though I didn't get the 2nd part of the test, I was able to practice the first section which was very helpful. I think the best advice is, don't try to complete every question, just do the ones that are quick and easy to you, try not to waste time reading and re-reading a question.

Again thank you and Good luck
My start Date is July2 21st... Yahoo

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

John Prosper in Fort Lauderdale, Florida

80 months ago

Does any one have the new password for the self assement test? any advise? Please!!!
www.bigby.com/testing/select/
short account name: Comcast
user ID:

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

80 months ago

Has anyone taken the assessment test for the Customer Comm Technician Posistion. can you kindly provide the link and password?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

80 months ago

Does any one have the link and password for the assessment test for the Comm Technician 1-3 position? Please!!

Christy in Memphis, Tennessee

79 months ago

I told the test and I fail can anyone tell me how can I study for the test

Christy in Memphis, Tennessee

79 months ago

Music9087 in Detroit, Michigan said: Update I just took the test for CAE Inside Sales in the Plymouth Call Center, and even though this site did provide a portion of the test, The Math Portion was not provided and I was SHOCKED at the questions they asked. Even though someone said there was no math, IT WAS PLENTY of math and it was Timed, I beleive the most for each section was like 4.5 min. I was so nervous, not to mention, that they walking people out who failed the test right in the middle, they were told to meet them in the Hall and they never come back. I can't really even give you any advice on the test this is the link client.psionline.com/tpd/proctoring/post_proctoring.jsp I am afraid to give you the Test Key, but you can do the Practice test.

Hello,
My name is christy and I wanted to know now do you get a test key code?

AIAVox in Beaverton, Oregon

78 months ago

Anyone who can't pass the assessment test is not qualified for the job, that's why they made the test! There are very basic math questions that most people learn in elementary school. Adding, subtracting, multiplying, and dividing fractions along with easy personality questions. I just recently got hired on at comcast and it was a breeze. If you are in line to take the test, just brush up on your basic math skills. If you're not decent at math, you're not qualified for the position.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

scrltphnx in Middle River, Maryland

78 months ago

I got the call today from Comcast & was told to come in tomorrow morning to take the assessment test. After reading the posts I am really nervous. Tried going to take the test but the login info no longer works. Any advice on the test?

InsertNameHere in Edmonds, Washington

78 months ago

Skip the questions you have to think more then 25 seconds on. Don't be afraid to skip ahead and go back if you have more time. Dress nice, and if you have time brush up on your multiplication, fractions, and decimals. Good luck!

78 months ago

Well I took the test this morning....very nerve racking. There is no way anyone could finish each section in the time allotted. The math part was all word problems. But after I did the test, the guy called me back and asked me some interview questions and said my app. and results would be taken to the hiring person for review and they would call & let me know so *keeping fingers crossed*.

78 months ago

Got the call and have another interview tomorrow morning so if all goes well with that then hopefully I'll get the job.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

john smith3 in sarasota, Florida

72 months ago

HOW CAN I RETAKE THE COMM TECH ASSESSMENT TEST. I TOOK IT YEARS AGO. AND THEY INTERVIEWED. ME SINCE THEY I HAVE APPLIED EVERYTIME THEY ARE HIRING THEY CALL ME BACK AND INTERVIEW ME THEN GO BACK TO THAT. SINCE THEN I HAVE DONE A LOT.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Cheermjm in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

70 months ago

Everyone needs to calm down and remember what your mother said do your best and be your self. The math test is basic stuff and the other parts of the test are more like a personality test. They don't want a person that thinks that they are slow or not the best or a person that does not work well on a team but they also want you to work well on your own. Don't be a trouble maker and handle issues correctly between fellow employees....

I was first hired back in 06 stayed for a year, moved to Florida for 7 mo came back to the company in 08. Past the test both times did not study. You really can't as far as the practice test seen here...I would not advise using it, its like cheating and thats not cool.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

TJD in MACOMB TWP, Michigan

69 months ago

I took the Technician Assesment test yesterday and did not do well. I was informed that I did extremely well on everything except the math portion. Any advice on how to pass the math portion? I will be taking the test in January and would really like to get a leg up.
Is there a sample test online?
Please help.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

al1234 in Douglasville, Georgia

62 months ago

Wondering if any one had the Assessment test PASSWORD for MATH PORTION, PLZ reply.im in great need of it info@cifllc.net

Ms40 in Tomball, Texas

61 months ago

what is on the test battery test for comcast. I have to go psionline.com in order to take the test for a cae tech position. I am taking it at home. Has anyone taken this at home?

Ms40 in Tomball, Texas

60 months ago

Ok, so i took the unproctored test which means i took the test at home. I don't know if i passed. I took the test around 3:00pm on a Friday so i am waiting to see if i passed. I was told it is not a pass or fail test so don't worry about it. Has anyone else taken the unproctored test at home?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

CCVPGUY in Minneapolis, Minnesota

57 months ago

Any one knows where to get thid Assessment test.?

Please help

danoct in Crown Point, Indiana

49 months ago

Ms40 in Tomball, Texas said: I was told it is not a pass or fail test so don't worry about it. Has anyone else taken the unproctored test at home?

Of course it's a pass or fail test, there would be know sense of taking it then.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Sweets2323 in Hollywood, Florida

41 months ago

Jamie in Jacksonville, Florida said: Here you go...I hope will help you.

user ID: newhire

I was not able to log in using this. Can you post the new information to sign on. Thanks

BRAIN DEAD REPLIES in Chicago Heights, Illinois

41 months ago

THE FOLLOWING PEOPLE WILL MOST LIKELY NOT GET THE JOB:

1.People who cannot spell on this topic.

2.Those replying in all CAPS.
And those who do not know what Cap is or how to use it.

3.Those that did not remember their log in information.

And of course the most important....
Those who keep asking the same freaking question over and over regarding the log in information.

It is not universal and is only authorized to a specific person possibly the persons Social security or other info.

Reading comprehension is the most important and over 80% of these people cannot read! So either way forget about it.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

shawnzetta brown in Naperville, Illinois

40 months ago

I need the link for the cae 1 test? these links are dead.

Rick in Plant City, Florida

40 months ago

I tool the tech I assessment test again this afternoon, does anyone know how I can check my results?

tre in Rincon, Georgia

38 months ago

Does anyone have a new link for the comm tech assessment? The comcast & newhire did not work. THANK YOU!!!

Richard Randall in boulder, Colorado

37 months ago

user and pass dont work

hastings1977 in Beaverton, Oregon

37 months ago

Renee in Detroit, MI said: Has anyone takent the assessment test for the Customer Account Executive position?

Yes. It is odd, it took you through the general questions but not the math. They must of changed it.

Saffron in Seattle, Washington

30 months ago

I took the Comcast assessment for inside sales. I went to the interview and they loved me and told my recruiter they were going to hire me. A week later they changed their mind because of my score on the assessment.

The test was a virtual call center with four calls. The phoone rings and you press a button to answer it and listen to the virtual customer and then you have to select answers for to respond and do some typing and info intake. Easy. I have a lot of call center experience.

Then there were a couple hundred personality questions. There was no math and no English. Basically nothing cut and dried. So maybe, inspite of the fact that I have been very successful within a call center job, I must not have the right personality for it.

Comcast has taken the human element out of their hiring process. I was chosen by a human being and then a computer rejected me and the humans cow towed to the maching. Nice work, Comcast.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

overheadbin in Grand Junction, Colorado

29 months ago

BRAIN DEAD REPLIES in Chicago Heights, Illinois said: THE FOLLOWING PEOPLE WILL MOST LIKELY NOT GET THE JOB:

1.People who cannot spell on this topic.

2.Those replying in all CAPS.
And those who do not know what Cap is or how to use it.

3.Those that did not remember their log in information.

And of course the most important....
Those who keep asking the same freaking question over and over regarding the log in information.

It is not universal and is only authorized to a specific person possibly the persons Social security or other info.

Reading comprehension is the most important and over 80% of these people cannot read! So either way forget about it.

or negative attitudes

Tmays in Detroit, Michigan

13 months ago

Wat is the new login

Page:  « Previous   1  2   

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.