Background check process

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Meesha Keesha in Orange Park, Florida

54 months ago

Just to give info on how far back the background checks go....I received a copy of my background investigation from CARCO Reseach Inc., I completed a telephone interview on a Mon., offered to come in for a face to face interview on a Thurs., (hired the same day) I received my official contingent offer for employment for by email 2 days later, 3 days later (thurs.) I filled out my Carco online application for my background check. Five days later Carco contacted me via email to request a check stub from a previous employer because they weren't able to speak with someone from the company. Four to five days later I received my background investigation in the mail (the same which HR) will receive. The document is 7 pages long and is very detailed. Carco completed a 12 years state wide search. They verified my education and last two employers.My residence check went back 14 years. All I can say is be completely honest. The cover letter reads I will receive a decision on my employment within a seven day period. I hope this information is helpful to anyone looking to become an employee in the Jacksonville, FL area. I'll update and let readers know if I was offered employment after my background check.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (62) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

bella12 in Sparrows Point, Maryland

33 months ago

Did you get the job at Comcast???

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.