Comcast Accounting Internship/Co-op Questions

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Chris in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

44 months ago

I have an interview with comcast in philadelphia in a few days. It is for state and local tax. What are some important questions they ask in the interviews? Anything else I need to know for itnerviews?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Lauren in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

41 months ago

Chris in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania said: I have an interview with comcast in philadelphia in a few days. It is for state and local tax. What are some important questions they ask in the interviews? Anything else I need to know for itnerviews?

The accounting division does not actually interview, but you meet with their HR coordinator. They asked questions about Comcast service protocals, and "how does external finance effect comcast's cash flows?" was one I remember.

The guy I interveiwed with was also very serious and I made a light joke about how comcast was taking over nbc and he did not seem to react well to my attempt to portray confidence.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

WesS in Fort Lauderdale, Florida

11 months ago

Chris in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania said: I have an interview with comcast in philadelphia in a few days. It is for state and local tax. What are some important questions they ask in the interviews? Anything else I need to know for itnerviews?

I am sure Chris has already had his interview but if anyone else needs help on interview questions below is an article with a few internship interview questions.
www.jobunlocker.com/blog/6-internship-interview-questions-and-answers/

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.