Comcast Assessment test is UNREAL!!!

Comments (51 to 65 of 65)
Page:  « Previous   1  2   

Jo in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

19 months ago

I did an assessment test (I think) for a call center. I applied for several positions so I'm not sure but there're weren't any math questions and it was all "personality" questions and a four part call center reenactment test. I doubt I passed it and having taken it I'm not sure I want to work in a call center. Beggars can't be choosers but it seems like its a high pressured, thankless & low paying position, right? The reason I don't think I passed is I think most people are told they pass at the end of the test, right? I worked in a technical support position for over 24 years but its much different than a call center from I've heard and gathered. Oh well. Time to keep looking and applying. Times are rough, brother!!!!

james in Knoxville, Tennessee

19 months ago

How do you know if you passed the test?

19 months ago

james in Knoxville, Tennessee said: How do you know if you passed the test?

I was under the impression once you finished the assessment you were told immediately if you passed. I took the assessment and didnt get any such message and assumed I didn't pass. I could be wrong. I thought I had read/heard that. If that's not the case I would be thrilled.

james in Knoxville, Tennessee

19 months ago

I hope not because I took the test almost two weeks ago and didn't recieve a message stating I passed or failed I think I did well just waiting to hear back this entire process is kinda ridiculous though. I have been in the process for three weeks and never spoken to anyone

james

19 months ago

I just spoke with someone at comcast and she informed me that as soon as you take the test you will be notified if you failed it. If you don't get that email you are still in the running for the position. Also she saI'd that you would be notified as soon as it is decided that you are out of the running.

19 months ago

james said: I just spoke with someone at comcast and she informed me that as soon as you take the test you will be notified if you failed it. If you don't get that email you are still in the running for the position. Also she saI'd that you would be notified as soon as it is decided that you are out of the running.

I'm glad to hear that. Maybe, there's still hope. Fingers crossed!

astrohm in Middletown, Pennsylvania

18 months ago

I did an app for them, when I got the confirmation of them getting it, they said about doing the assessment, they had the URL but it wasn't a link, just plain text.I'm on my smart phone, and I wrote down the EXACT link and it STILL isn't working. Can ANYBODY send me the link? Please

J in Puyallup, Washington

17 months ago

Applied online on a Friday. Monday got an email for a phone interview. Called set that up for tuesday morning. Also got an email shortly after the first one to take an assessment test. Took that test tuesday morning after I tried to research anything about it. How I ended up here. Like most had said personality parts were not timed other parts were. Wasn't any math on the test but mechanical aptitude and that was timed. Phone interview went over job description and then had questioned asking you to describe situations you had been in and how you handled them. I have now gotten another email to take another assessment test.

J in Kent, Washington

16 months ago

J in Puyallup, Washington said: Applied online on a Friday. Monday got an email for a phone interview. Called set that up for tuesday morning. Also got an email shortly after the first one to take an assessment test. Took that test tuesday morning after I tried to research anything about it. How I ended up here. Like most had said personality parts were not timed other parts were. Wasn't any math on the test but mechanical aptitude and that was timed. Phone interview went over job description and then had questioned asking you to describe situations you had been in and how you handled them. I have now gotten another email to take another assessment test.

Second email was on accident. Only had one assessment test to take. Still waiting to hear anything back from them.

Lon Perry in Vancouver, Washington

16 months ago

No comments

penny in Powell, Tennessee

14 months ago

me in Louisville, Kentucky said: So--where is the sample test and is it the same for Charter?

I finished with six minutes left and passed.

De@ches in Chicago, Illinois

12 months ago

I applied for a few CAE positions with Comcast in the Chicagoland area and was emailed an invitation to take the online assessment. I googled the assessment and came up with a few results that had me a bit uneasy...

To say the least, the assessment had NOTHING to do with math, it was simply a simulation of a call center and how you would respond. Very NTERESTING

De@ches in Chicago, Illinois

12 months ago

There were also a series of character questions asked several times but worded differently in an attempt to see how valid your responses are. You can't study for this assessment, it requires time, a trained ear, knowing the company's policies and using it to assist your customers, and perhaps some experience in handling customer accounts.

notinms in Southaven, Mississippi

6 months ago

Charles in Dundalk, Maryland said: I took the test on Monday. I received a email the next day stating that I passed the test. The questions were pretty difficult but,I was able to answer all the questions in the 3 mins they gave me. I don't remember no math questions on the test though, Maybe cause I was nervous. I have a inner view lined up for Friday. I'm looking forward to working for Comcast , given that my inner view runs smooth. The position I applied for was a Tech. Always tested well in school just never did any home work. My advice. Just stay focused on the question 1st, then find a way to solve the problem the shortest method possible. Kind of like speed reading. You can turn a sentence of words upside down & still know what it's pretty much saying by the verbs in the sentence. I have a G.E.D. and no college experience. Also been out of school for over 15 years. Good luck... Hope this little post can help at least one person.

Haha inner view

Cammiiee in Hayward, California

3 months ago

Marcel Mercer in Portsmouth, Virginia said: has anyone passed the test i took it but didnt pass like 6 months ago what do i have to do to pass iam going to take it agian soon. Its funny i have 5 yrs in the field telephone and cable . Why do the have that test there letting all the good people get away. If someone can help me thanks.

I agree with you what does this test have to do with installing cable... NOTHING and I also failed it. The test was set up to fail in my opinion. I have installed cable for years and this test has nothing to do with the job itself.

Page:  « Previous   1  2   

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.