Comcast Interview Questions.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (301 to 308 of 308)
Page:  « First « Previous   4  5  6  7   

TRUETB.TRUSLER in Jacksonville, Illinois

54 months ago

going in on fri.for residential sales rep.I applied a couple of weeks ago and just got a call for face to face i had 1or2 phone i-views.it took several days after the assessment test.
keep the faith,
TRUET

- Was this comment helpful?
Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

mckinney_cherie@*****.*** in Cordova, Tennessee

49 months ago

I filled out an online application for a position on Comcast website. Two days later they emailed me with a link to take the online assessment test. It has been over a month and I don't know if I passed or failed. I still haven't received a call from anyone about setting up a phone interview or in person interview. When I check my status online it shows In Process. Should I cut my losses and forget about it?

Reply - Report abuse

kcook in Newark, New Jersey

42 months ago

mckinney_cheie@yahoo.com in Cordova, Tennessee said: I filled out an online application for a position on Comcast website. Two days later they emailed me with a link to take the online assessment test. It has been over a month and I don't know if I passed or failed. I still haven't received a call from anyone about setting up a phone interview or in person interview. When I check my status online it shows In Process. Should I cut my losses and forget about it?

Did you ever hear back, If so how long did it take

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Candidate for CSE-1 at comcast in Indianapolis, Indiana

39 months ago

Had an interview with comcast today. They asked about my criminal background and I was honest. I have 3 misdeameanors, 1 each in 98' and 99'. Both for receiving stolen property. I had taken clothing from a mall with so called friends. In 2009, got into an misunderstanding on the hubby's job, we got in an argument so they arrested me for trespassing and resisting. However, they still asked me back for a second interview and even sent an email later that day to congratulate me for making it to the next steps. The next steps will be signing some documents regarding the BG check from carco, a drug test and a few other docs. Isn't this a good sign? Anyone else ever disclosed their BG during the interview process and still received an email regarding offer of employment? Thanks!

Reply - Report abuse

CG in Mendenhall, Mississippi

25 months ago

Hopefully some can help me.. I had an face to face interview with the Madison location in Ms on July 17th.. I was told I would her something by the end of that following week well it now as been 3 weeks and still no feedback I spoke with my recruiter and she emailed comcast and respond back saying they will be reaching out to me soon... Is this the normal process or do I just need to give up apply somewhere else

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

CG in Louisville, Mississippi

25 months ago

nikr in Atlanta, Georgia said: One Sunday this lady called from Comcast and asked me if I was still interested in the ComTech position. I told her I was and she gave me a report date (the following Friday). She further said she was sending me some documents I needed to fill out and bring with me to the Friday Indoc--that paper work she mentioned arrived on Wednesday via DHL.

Your experience sounds like it may be a little different from mine but it sounds like you'll know something for sure Sept 8th (hopefully it will be an indoc where they make copies of your drivers license, social security card etc etc etc).

In any event , Best of luck!

How long was it after your interview they offered you a job

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Tanya2015 in Chico, California

24 months ago

I have a face to face interview this Wednesday September 16th for a retail sales position-I can't believe how hard the math part of the assessment was! It said I passed though. Does anyone know what type of question they will ask during the interview? Are they the basic type questions or off the wall "sell me this pen" type questions?
Thank you!

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Comcast candidate in Boston, Massachusetts

7 months ago

Comcast interviewers are all very different from one another. The recruiter advised me on how to conduct my self at the interview and told me what to expect. But I got a dose of something much different. The interviewer didn't seem to care at all about any of my sales experience or my education (I have a bachelors degree in marketing and business) she didn't ask me about my education and I didn't mention it. All the interviewer cared about was my experience at this one short term call center job I had. I told the interviewer all about it. I also told the interviewer about my reputable sales experience as sales manager at my current job and her response is "oh wow sounds like you really like your job, why do you want to work for Comcast?" She seemed to try and catch me off guard or something. I had a pretty good counter response by explaining my passion for Comcast, Comcast services, and how I would add value to the company. I haven't received a call from Comcast yet and it's been over a week. I think they decided to pass. I am more than qualified to work for Comcast, I just got a bad interviewer. That's what I think.

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Page:  « First « Previous   4  5  6  7   

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.