Comcast Interview Questions.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (301 to 305 of 305)
Page:  « First « Previous   4  5  6  7   

TRUETB.TRUSLER in Jacksonville, Illinois

26 months ago

Mark in Linden, Michigan said: In my experience it's a huge plus to know someone there. Not sure if that affects whether or not you get called in to take their 'assesment test' or not but it more than likely helps. The test involves a personality part where they judge how you might be as a worker, and integrity issues. The other part to the test is a 4 part exam that asks you basic things like what is the first letter in baseball...LOL...

Then you get to the reasoning part which is tricky because you do not get enough time to answer probably even half the questions...I thought I did horrible, mainly because I couldnt answer most of them due to time. The ones I did answer I felt were correct. To my dismay I did good enough apparently.

I think the assesment test is mainly to weed out the potential hires but I'm not sure. So now I'm up for interview soon. I dont really know what to expect but I'll let you in on what I find out.

Regards...

HOW DID IT GO?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

TRUETB.TRUSLER in Jacksonville, Illinois

26 months ago

going in on fri.for residential sales rep.I applied a couple of weeks ago and just got a call for face to face i had 1or2 phone i-views.it took several days after the assessment test.
keep the faith,
TRUET

mckinney_cherie@yahoo.com in Cordova, Tennessee

21 months ago

I filled out an online application for a position on Comcast website. Two days later they emailed me with a link to take the online assessment test. It has been over a month and I don't know if I passed or failed. I still haven't received a call from anyone about setting up a phone interview or in person interview. When I check my status online it shows In Process. Should I cut my losses and forget about it?

kcook in Newark, New Jersey

14 months ago

mckinney_cheie@yahoo.com in Cordova, Tennessee said: I filled out an online application for a position on Comcast website. Two days later they emailed me with a link to take the online assessment test. It has been over a month and I don't know if I passed or failed. I still haven't received a call from anyone about setting up a phone interview or in person interview. When I check my status online it shows In Process. Should I cut my losses and forget about it?

Did you ever hear back, If so how long did it take

Candidate for CSE-1 at comcast in Indianapolis, Indiana

11 months ago

Had an interview with comcast today. They asked about my criminal background and I was honest. I have 3 misdeameanors, 1 each in 98' and 99'. Both for receiving stolen property. I had taken clothing from a mall with so called friends. In 2009, got into an misunderstanding on the hubby's job, we got in an argument so they arrested me for trespassing and resisting. However, they still asked me back for a second interview and even sent an email later that day to congratulate me for making it to the next steps. The next steps will be signing some documents regarding the BG check from carco, a drug test and a few other docs. Isn't this a good sign? Anyone else ever disclosed their BG during the interview process and still received an email regarding offer of employment? Thanks!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Page:  « First « Previous   4  5  6  7   

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.