Comcast Salary, environment

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Zapped in Reading, Pennsylvania

59 months ago

Recently started training for Comm Tech 1 in SE Pennsylvania. Training is pretty fun and you learn a lot. Starting pay is just under $13.00/hr. Anyone know how the salary goes from their? According to schedule, I will be training till end of January and leave as a Comm Tech 3. Benefits are great, people are great, im happy so far. Only bad thing is I have to drive over 2 hrs to get to training facility, but im pretty sure I get reimbursed for tolls and mileage. Kinda sucks spending all that time away on the road, im missing dinner, and see the kids for 30 minutes or so before they go to bed.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

aLew in Wilmington, Delaware

38 months ago

Zapped in Reading, Pennsylvania said: Recently started training for Comm Tech 1 in SE Pennsylvania. Training is pretty fun and you learn a lot. Starting pay is just under $13.00/ hr . Anyone know how the salary goes from their? According to schedule, I will be training till end of January and leave as a Comm Tech 3. Benefits are great, people are great, im happy so far. Only bad thing is I have to drive over 2 hrs to get to training facility, but im pretty sure I get reimbursed for tolls and mileage. Kinda sucks spending all that time away on the road, im missing dinner, and see the kids for 30 minutes or so before they go to bed.

So what was the pay scale after your training finished? At comm tech 3 ? How do you like it so far?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.