Comcast work hours

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Wilbur5 in San Jose, California

41 months ago

Do you have to work Every Weekend for if you work for Comcast Inbound Sales in Morgan Hill, ca?? Is the work hours only 8-5pm?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Comcastic in Sarasota, Florida

41 months ago

@Macgirl -

Comcast will determine your schedule out of training based on how you do over all in training on your Confirmation of Learnings (you will hear them referred to as C.O.L.'s).

You get to pick from a pool of schedules, based on what is needed for the business at that time, based on where you rank in your class. If your call center is opened from 7a-11pm you have the chance of being placed anywhere inbetween there, within 15 minute intervals, i.e. 7:00, 7:15, 7:30, 7:45 and so on.

Don't worry though, because you will have the chance to bid on a new schedule a few times a year through a shift bid.

Once you get your schedule, your hours are the same for the duration of that time until the next shift bid. You can, of course, swap days with people if they are willing, etc.

Perform well, keep your stats in line and you will have no problem with the shift bids. I've never worked later than 6pm since I've been with them in the call center in 2007.

macgirl in Tallahassee, Florida said: Hi all. I was just hired by Comcast as a CAE in Fla and my training class starts in 2 weeks. My only problem with the position is the hours. Does anybody know if they are flexible with scheduling, like do I have to work every single weekend and do I have to work the 2-11 shift everyday?
Is there anyway around this? Do they have any typical Mon-Fri or even Mon-Sat hours? Or what about maybe something like 12-8p or 11a-7p? I don't really mind working the weekends, its just the hours that bother me because I have a small child as well. Any help appreciated.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

dracutmom in Dracut, Massachusetts

40 months ago

Comcastic in Sarasota, Florida said: @Macgirl -

Comcast will determine your schedule out of training based on how you do over all in training on your Confirmation of Learnings (you will hear them referred to as C.O.L.'s).

You get to pick from a pool of schedules, based on what is needed for the business at that time, based on where you rank in your class. If your call center is opened from 7a-11pm you have the chance of being placed anywhere inbetween there, within 15 minute intervals, i.e. 7:00, 7:15, 7:30, 7:45 and so on.

Don't worry though, because you will have the chance to bid on a new schedule a few times a year through a shift bid.

Once you get your schedule, your hours are the same for the duration of that time until the next shift bid. You can, of course, swap days with people if they are willing, etc.

Perform well, keep your stats in line and you will have no problem with the shift bids. I've never worked later than 6pm since I've been with them in the call center in 2007.

do you have to sell when you wor for comcast get people to upgrade there packages is it mandotory??

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.