Comm Tech Hiring Process 2012

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

com tech - Cherry Hill NJ in New Jersey

18 months ago

I recently filled out a job application for the Comm Tech position in the Cherry Hill, NJ area. On Sunday September 16, 2012 I completed the application and the online assessment test. Tuesday September 18 2012 I received a phone call from the recruitment department at Comcast after a brief phone interview I was offered to come in for an oral interview on Tuesday September 25 2012. I attended the oral interview; I was in and out after a few basic questions. That same Friday September 28 I was given the contingent offer pending the completion of the background check through CARCO Group and a Drug test through eScreen. You are sent a link in your email to access the CARCO GROUP AND eScreen portals to complete your required forms. The CARCO GROUP (background check) is completely simple. However once in the eScreen portal and you click the location you wish to take the test you have 48 hours to complete. I almost screwed myself I clicked on the closest location to my house not taking in the factor it was 4pm on a Friday, the location I chose didn’t offer weekend hours so I honestly had to drop what I was doing to go on that Friday cause the office closed 5pm. Luckily I made It to the location and completed the test. On October 2 I received a copy of my completed background check from CARCO GROUP. The cover letter stated an employment decision may be made within five days. On Monday October 8 I received the final offer for employment. On October 22 I start training. Once I have more information on the training I will update.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No Reply - Report abuse

Shifted in Navarre, Florida

17 months ago

I applied for a CommOps 2 Fulfillment position on 09/11. I received a phone call on 09/29 to set up a phone interview as I am not currently in the area I applied for. The phone interview was completed on 10/03. On 10/22 I received the emails from eScreen and CARCO group for my drug test and background check prior to receiving a contingent offer. Both were completed on 10/24. As of 10/31 I am waiting on the results from CARCO as well as an offer, contingent or final.

Although the process has been smooth so far, the length of this process can be irritating.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Wise2000 in Florida

17 months ago

@Cherry Hill NJ in New Jersey: You information of you process have been very helpful. Have you gone through the process of training? if you have what is the training consist of?

@Shifted in Navarre: I'm also in the same boat as you :-). My question is have you been contacted and offered the position? Thanks to both of you for your contributions.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.