Companies that will hire (felony) in Dallas TX

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

SJG in Dallas, Texas

96 months ago

Im hungry for a job. Want to work! Need a job! Have to support myself! I have a felony that is impeding my chances of securing employment. Does anyone out there know of companies that will do a case by case and hire an Administrative Assistant? or let me put it this way, that will hire a humble, sincere person who wants to work. Any kind of job. One with reasonable salary so that I can support myself with housing and food? Yanno what I mean. 7.00/hr will not support housing. Ok maybe housing, but little else. Please help me. Someone?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (98) / No (11) Reply - Report abuse

Cynthia from Philadelphia in Wayne, Pennsylvania

95 months ago

Try a couple of temp agencys that will recruit people with felonys.I deal with Corestaff, Manpower, and Adecco. They may have offices in your city....Good luck.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (58) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

SJG in Fort Worth, Texas

95 months ago

Cant thank you enuf for that info. Will try. And thank you gain.

God bless You.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

cabledawg in Matawan, New Jersey

95 months ago

SJG in Dallas, Texas said: Im hungry for a job. Want to work! Need a job! Have to support myself! I have a felony that is impeding my chances of securing employment. Does anyone out there know of companies that will do a case by case and hire an Administrative Assistant? or let me put it this way, that will hire a humble, sincere person who wants to work. Any kind of job. One with reasonable salary so that I can support myself with housing and food? Yanno what I mean. 7.00/hr will not support housing. Ok maybe housing, but little else. Please help me. Someone?

If you are interested in this field, you should consider the search term "cabling" or "cat 3/5 wiring". This should get allot of job responses. Now, the trick is to find a company that contracts with a cable co. and hires you as a sub-contractor. This seems a little involved, but it's easy. You should probabally incorporate you business ie: Joe's Cabling. This can cost $100-$1000 (check online)and don't get ripped off. Then, the company w/ the cable co. contract sub-contrats with you for installs. I have met many sub-contractors that have had a scuff in their past, but are noe legit. By doing this, a big company does not assume the liability it would if you worked in-house. You do not get beneifits, or a van. You as a contractor must provide tis. BUT you can write off gas, tools, uniform maintenace etc..
Belive it or not, I know sub's that pull down 100K a year. Best of luck.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Denese Smith in Dallas, Texas

41 months ago

Hello. I have a felony theft charge on my record. All this happened in 2008. I didn't do any time in jail. They gave me 2 years probation and a fine. I'm looking for any kind of work. I have certifications in Nursing Assistant, Medication Aide, Activity Director. I've held jobs as a Staffing Coordinator, Medical Records, and File Clerk. Anyone out there who can help me out may god bless you. My name is Denese and I can be reached at dsmith113@att.net. Thank you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

TexasRockStar in Cypress, Texas

12 months ago

Cynthia from Philadelphia in Wayne, Pennsylvania said: Try a couple of temp agencys that will recruit people with felonys.I deal with Corestaff, Manpower, and Adecco . They may have offices in your city ....Good luck.

Manpower is the agency in Houston assisting Comcast applicants. Is it Manpower that accepts felony applicants or Comcast doesn't mind? What kind of felony cases are acceptable and which ones are not?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.