Dress code

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

InsertNameHere in Edmonds, Washington

71 months ago

What is the typical dress code for a call center job with comcast? Will they allow a small tasteful nose piercing? Or is it a strict no piercing rule? What if you have a small visible tattoo? Are slacks and blouses required?

Thanks!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

InsertNameHere in Edmonds, Washington

70 months ago

I will answer my own question, in case somebody else was wondering this. I have went through the interview and hiring process and was informed that the class dress code is business casual. Once through the 5 week training and actually working the floor, there is basically no dress code. I was told since you are not working face to face with the customers that you can just dress for comfort. Piercings and tat's are also not of a concern.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (22) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

FrenchChick19 in Baytown, Texas

52 months ago

omg thank u so much for this info!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Mama Bee in Marysville, Washington

19 months ago

InsertNameHere in Edmonds, Washington said: I will answer my own question, in case somebody else was wondering this. I have went through the interview and hiring process and was informed that the class dress code is business casual. Once through the 5 week training and actually working the floor, there is basically no dress code. I was told since you are not working face to face with the customers that you can just dress for comfort. Piercings and tat's are also not of a concern.

Thank you for this, am looking forward to my interview and want to have all of my ducks in a row...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.