Comfort Inn Salaries, Bonuses and Benefits.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Host

What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at Comfort Inn?

What do you like best about working at Comfort Inn? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

Reply - Report abuse

natosha enoch in Madisonville, Kentucky

58 months ago

when you first start workin there (Madisonville) they tell you that you will get a raise in 60 days ( don't tell you how much). While I was working there, I was informed by one of my coworkers that he/she had been working there 3 months and still had not received her raise. There are no benefits whatsoever! Also, when you decide you don't want to work there. They all of a sudden "don't know" where you check is and you have to mention legal matters to them before they will send you a short email letting you know "check is in mail". So you can just hope that this is true. That is if you can get them to answer your phone call. I had to use someone else's number before she would even consider answering to me. My advice, don't get a job at the Comfort Inn and Suites in Madisonville, Ky.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.