Comfort Keepers Salaries, Bonuses and Benefits.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Host

What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at Comfort Keepers?

What do you like best about working at Comfort Keepers? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

Reply - Report abuse

Jackie in Metamora, Michigan

29 months ago

They promise alot but don`t follow through..if Your looking for a LOW paying job but good clients, this is the place to be. After a Year in service with them You don`t get a raise, You get a that-a-girl..we can`t afford to give our precious care givers a raise.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No Reply - Report abuse

Pat in Richmond, Virginia

29 months ago

I worked for CK for quite a few years. Clients were top knotch, and so was the staff. A few "bad apples" in the barrel, but most of my co-workers were excellent. I got a raise fairly soon after beginning, and I believe my raise brought me to the top of my "range". I have absolutely nothing negative to say about CK and the way I was treated. Excellent company; great benefits.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Lynda in South Gate, California

26 months ago

I'm a new CNA working for Comfort Keepers for about 2 months now. They started me off at $10 hr

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No Reply - Report abuse

Mary xx in Bellaire, Michigan

2 months ago

CK businesses are franchises so they are all different depending on the area. In Traverse City, MI the owners are greedy uncaring souls who were only awarded a business of the year because the owner is on the board that makes the decision. They give parties and rewards and higher pay to the office staff, but the caregiver staff that actually generates their income are treated very poorly, not given raises, and care more about their profits than about their clients or staff.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.