How to get a job at Comfort Keepers.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Host

Do you work at Comfort Keepers? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Reply - Report abuse

Diane Person in Charlotte, North Carolina

1 month ago

Host said: Do you work at Comfort Keepers? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

I don't work at Comfort Keeper nor have I every worked there, I meet someone that works for you and I ask her how can I get a job with your company and she said I will have to go online to put in for the job.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Diane Person in Charlotte, North Carolina

1 month ago

I have worked in the medical field for 21 years working with the Disability and Special Needs Individuals and I work with a elderly lady that is going blind. She has so many things going on with far as her medical condition, I check her blood sugar give her medicine I go in and cook for her, do some light cleaning for her which includes mopping, washing her clothes, changing her bed and putting clean lining on it and making sure she don't fall when she go in to take her bath and I take out the trash after cleaning up behind the two small dogs and if she want me to go to the store for her I do this also.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.