Community Health Systems News and Happenings.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Host

What do you think - will Community Health Systems grow fast? Are they expanding their staff? How does Community Health Systems stack up against the competition?

Reply - Report abuse

Jackie in Highland, California

75 months ago

June 21, 2008

I think expansion is great for the company, however if done in a smart way. I believe that expansion needs to start on the lower level system because the company needs to produce in a quick and effective way. There are too many bosses and not enough workers to do the job and focus on what's really important "Patient Care". Companies need to eliminate those positions that are really not needed, such as, administrators. Front office supervisors are in need, back office supervisors (nursing) is needed, RDA supervisors are needed. Administrator, not needed. If they have supervisors for each dept, then the supervisors can operate in a more fair manner and meet with one another and work together as a team. Thus, reducing the problems that have been in the past with having administrators (always M.I.A) missing in action. Operations is needed to refer to the clinical issues on hand and Medical/Dental Director is needed to refer to medical issues on hand. Also, having too many providers is not cost effective, reducing the providers and increasing their income will provide a good incentive.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.