community health systems Salaries, Bonuses and Benefits.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Host

What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at community health systems?

What do you like best about working at community health systems? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

Reply - Report abuse

Christine TN in Tennessee

62 months ago

Community Health Systems on average pay less than other hospital systems. Each Hospital with in the CHS umbrella has their own pay scales and bonus structures. Some Hospitals are wonderful and others are not. There are 5 hospital divisions at Corporate and one Home Care Division. The Home Care Division pay scale is extremely low and does not pay bonuses except to upper management. The staff is overworked and unappreciated. The majority of those working for the Home Care Division are currently looking for another job. The management style is intimidation and donmination. No perks or special treats for employees. The Home Care Division is more concerned about the bottom line as opposed to patient care.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (37) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

kaylarose020@yahoo.com in Albuquerque, New Mexico

29 months ago

I started at ENNMC Feb 2011 and was told before I started everything with my license was fien until July by HR. Then, when I had to have emergency surgery for a detached retina in April, and had to go on short term disability, I was let go without warning because my license was expired in Az. I had surgery 4/19/2011 and was let go 5/27/2011. I didn't matter that I had followed the instructions of their own HR dept. It was a too bad, so sad attitude. The mgr was very cold and uncaring. I lost my job, almost lost my vision in one eye, and they could care less. I will never recommend CHS to anyone, ever. By the way the facility is always showing a ton of openings. No one ever stays. I had moved al the way from Tucson ASAP because they needed someone and That's what I got.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

kaylarose020@yahoo.com in Albuquerque, New Mexico

29 months ago

I started at ENNMC Feb 2011 and was told before I started everything with my license was fine until July by HR. Then, when I had to have emergency surgery for a detached retina in April, and had to go on short term disability, I was let go without warning because my license was expired in Az. I had surgery 4/19/2011 and was let go 5/27/2011. I didn't matter that I had followed the instructions of their own HR dept. It was a too bad, so sad attitude. The mgr was very cold and uncaring. I lost my job, almost lost my vision in one eye, and they could care less. I will never recommend CHS to anyone, ever. By the way the facility is always showing a ton of openings. No one ever stays. I had moved al the way from Tucson ASAP because they needed someone and That's what I got.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.