Computer Aid News and Happenings.

Comments (4)

Host

What do you think -- is this company going to survive and thrive? Are they looking to expand their staff, or do you think layoffs are inevitable?

How does Computer Aid stack up against the competition?

samantha in Herndon, Virginia

96 months ago

It's waste of time applying for jobs that are posted by Compaid. I have applied for two jobs they sai they will take phone screening. But did not get any response from them. I called them and sent e-mails but did not get any response from them. I am talking abt the company in VA.

Guys,
Please don't waste time of others...........

drsuds in Cleona, Pennsylvania

74 months ago

I would have to wonder myself at this point. I was employee by CAI until this week when I was laid off due to "lack of work". This was after being told that I was doing the majority of the work, had supported the company for almost 13 years, worked hard to make a good reputation for myself. Bottom line, seniority means squat and the almighty dollar is the bottom line. As long as CAI does like alot of other companies where the top heavy 6 figured salary people insist on keeping their money rather than helping the working class, then they too will suffer the same fate as the big major corporations.

T-Birdy in Havertown, Pennsylvania

44 months ago

drsuds in Cleona, Pennsylvania said: I would have to wonder myself at this point. I was employee by CAI until this week when I was laid off due to "lack of work". This was after being told that I was doing the majority of the work, had supported the company for almost 13 years, worked hard to make a good reputation for myself. Bottom line, seniority means squat and the almighty dollar is the bottom line. As long as CAI does like alot of other companies where the top heavy 6 figured salary people insist on keeping their money rather than helping the working class, then they too will suffer the same fate as the big major corporations.

CAI is a joke. I know it's tough to find a job these days, but I think you'll be glad that you don't work for them anymore. I know somebody who got a promotion from CAI, but without a raise. What the.......

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.