ConAgra Foods Salaries, Bonuses and Benefits.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (11)

Host

What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at ConAgra Foods?

What do you like best about working at ConAgra Foods? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

Reply - Report abuse

Nebraska Conagra Employee in Omaha, Nebraska

90 months ago

Bonuses at ConAgra, Ha yeah right only if you are the upper management. Bonuses for it hourly employees are unheard of, which is quite rediculous considering that 80-90% of the year we work 7 days a week. On top of that we also dont get a christmas bonus like many people. Not that i am tring to sound like a crybaby but when a company gives out yearly multi million dollar bonuses to the Execs while saying they need to cut back on the budget just dont quite seem right to me. I could go on and on.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (45) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

CalArkie in Enola, Arkansas

88 months ago

I bet ConAgra won't hire an illegal for the management job!!! They want to give them your job!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (14) Reply - Report abuse

Hispanic American in Los Angeles, California

88 months ago

Maybe you are outraged due to your lack of education. Most of the Hispanic managers are highly educated and have learned to work with different cultures and business philosophies. Why don't you start by earning your GED?!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (32) Reply - Report abuse

CalArkie in Guy, Arkansas

88 months ago

Hispanic Americanin Los Angeles, California said: Maybe you are outraged due to your lack of education. Most of the Hispanic managers are highly educated and have learned to work with different cultures and business philosophies. Why don't you start by earning your GED?!

I said they won't hire an illgal for the managment job! Illegal's are just that (illegal) no matter what there race. I never said anything about Hispanic's, so you must be the one outraged! I grew up in Southern California and have many Hispanic friends. PLACENTIA TO NAME THE CITY....... We have other illegal race's other than Hispanic's working here in the poultry industry in Arkansas.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (17) / No (12) Reply - Report abuse

angelica177 in Lees Summit, Missouri

84 months ago

I had tried to contact ConAgra in regards to the open accounting position they have had for some time now. I called 5 different times and left two very pleasant messages for the individual in charge of recruiting for that particular plant. No one has bothered to even get back with me or allow me to see if my resume has been reviewed. I have a 4 year degree and a master's in Accounting with a 4.0. I am not sure why no one would return my phone calls. After reading several messages regarding positions, I agree with the individual who said that they "always seem to be hiring for the same positions." I have a bad vibe about the company after my experiences. I hope this comment might help others.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (29) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Sydney Hawthorne in Rhode Island

83 months ago

angelica177 in Lees Summit, Missouri said: I had tried to contact ConAgra in regards to the open accounting position they have had for some time now. I called 5 different times and left two very pleasant messages for the individual in charge of recruiting for that particular plant. No one has bothered to even get back with me or allow me to see if my resume has been reviewed. I have a 4 year degree and a master's in Accounting with a 4.0. I am not sure why no one would return my phone calls. After reading several messages regarding positions, I agree with the individual who said that they "always seem to be hiring for the same positions." I have a bad vibe about the company after my experiences. I hope this comment might help others.

just wondering, did the accounting position require a degree? If it didn't they may not be calling you back because you have one and they think they're going to have to pay you more than someone without one.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

alaoui in Rabat, Morocco

82 months ago

conAgra..?!!!!!!me victime of descrimination in gonAgra food located in sausage rd garner ..i worked with conAgra almost 5 years i worked with my hands and may heart and my head.all this times i been descriminated hours overtime hard work like gel after get out without raison..mangers are dictator..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

alaoui in Rabat, Morocco

82 months ago

Host said: What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at ConAgra Foods?

What do you like best about working at ConAgra Foods? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

11.50 is starting after 5years 13.5 i never got a bonus of the year front_of the manager the workers are not eguals

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (14) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

kryssyc in Marion, Ohio

42 months ago

wow man im starting this job soon i wonder if i should re think my choice to work at this place. sounds like a horrible work environment and i can promise i disagree that managers deserve bonuses. my past in the work place has tought me that the little crew members are the ones that work there ass off while managers sit on theres and bark orders. do they actually contribute? REALLY i mean if you wanna cut out people for budgets how about giving out realistic bonuses to workers and stop giving them to people that dont deserve it. thats my theory!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Irwindale

12 months ago

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.