What's the company culture at ConAgra Foods?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Host

Every business has it's own style. What is the office environment and culture like at ConAgra Foods?

Are people dressed in business casual, jeans and t-shirts, or full-on suits? Do folks get together for Friday happy hours and friendly get-togethers?

What is a typical day in the life of an employee at ConAgra Foods?

Reply - Report abuse

XYZ in Los Angeles, California

88 months ago

Who cares about "happy friendly get togethers" please do not forget that you are a professional and that the more professional your representation of the company is better for you and the company in the long run. Do not forget what has happened with the employee "nurturing" companies of the Silicon Valley! Look for a company with a professional dress code, that treats every employee fairly and do your job!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (16) Reply - Report abuse

Mark Krouse in Wake Forest, North Carolina

88 months ago

The Gardner facility has revolving door 2 years after ConAgra Foods bought out Goodmark Foods. This includes Production, Quality Control, Maintenance, and Engineering.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (15) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

jefferson458 in Dayton, Ohio

6 months ago

Respect by managers to others in the Troy plant was non-existent. "Happy friendly get togethers" consisted of employees gathering and trying to vote a union in! Personally I could care less what you look like as long as you treat me as you would want me to treat you. As a supervisor I was required to have a four year college education, my boss, the maintenance manager had a high school education and he got his son moved to the Sidney plant as a supervisor with a GED. You figure it out!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.