How to get a job at Concentra.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (8)

Host

Do you work at Concentra? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Reply - Report abuse

kelbordn0820 in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania

90 months ago

Looking for a Medical Assistant job. I graduated from Kaplan Career Institute in Nov. 2007.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

sinon randel in Corpus Christi, Texas

87 months ago

I would not consider this company in Texas. I was hired and the job changed two times before I accepted and once after I completed everything for hire. I declined after I was told my job had changed and the center I was going to be assisgned to was closing and I would be over another center (where they had a CA) and he would be demoted all while I was learning my job and migrating new employees.

I found the leadership to be unrealistic, and nothing along the way impressed me or showed this company has their act together. In fact, after the last discussion I am sure working for Concentra is a one sided proposition. I found all the Regional did was talk and discussions were not a concept He did not listen and got very defensive when I discussed potential pitfalls or concerns I had for the position. What I did notice was, when they wanted to interview me five times, I made several concessions and last minute arrangements to accomodate them. When they were to return a call to me or follow up timely,from the Admin Assistant to the RD, they were inconsiderate and did not value your time. My suggestion- Don't waste your time.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

RD in Missouri in Warrensburg, Missouri

85 months ago

I would like to hear from dietitians working for this company. Please tell me the pros and cons of working for Concentra.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

unconditional in Atlanta, Georgia

85 months ago

RD in Missouri in Warrensburg, Missouri said: I would like to hear from dietitians working for this company. Please tell me the pros and cons of working for Concentra.

IF YOU JUST WANT TO GAIN EXPERIENCE AND MOVE ON THEN I WOULD SAY GO FOR IT. LONGTERM THIS IS NOT THE PLACE. I HAVE CONTACT WITH OTHERS WHO RECENTLY STARTED WORKING FOR THIS COMPANY IN OTHER CITIES WE ALL AGREE THAT: THEY WORK TO FAST, HAVE NO ETHICS, COULD CARE LESS ABOUT YOU OR THE PATIENTS (WELL THEY CARE WHEN ITS NEEDED), HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO CONDUCT BUSINESS IN A PROFESSIONAL MANNER, AND ARE STUCK ON $$$$$$ NOT PATIENT CARE.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (17) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

RD in Missouri in Warrensburg, Missouri

85 months ago

unconditional,
Thanks for your comment. I have plenty of experience so I won't waste my time with this company.

Thanks so much for sharing your opeinion

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

romigo381 in Macomb, Michigan

15 months ago

Host said: Do you work at Concentra? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Don't.

If you have no desire for advancement or recognition for a job well done or just an occasional pat on the back, go ahead and apply. Otherwise, you will be sorely disappointed.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

romigo381 in Macomb, Michigan

15 months ago

RD in Missouri in Warrensburg, Missouri said: I would like to hear from dietitians working for this company. Please tell me the pros and cons of working for Concentra.

Pros: None
Cons: Everything else

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.