What's the company culture at Concentra?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Host

Every business has its own style. What is the office environment and culture like at Concentra?

Are people dressed in business casual, jeans and t-shirts, or full-on suits? Do folks get together for Friday happy hours and friendly get-togethers?

What is a typical day in the life of an employee at Concentra?

Reply - Report abuse

norma perez in Houston, Texas

102 months ago

do you consider case by case felony?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

shay318 in Dayton, Ohio

102 months ago

My dad says they are losers that work there.. I don't know personally.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

sinonrandel in Corpus Christi, Texas

95 months ago

I was hired and left before my start date because the job changed three times. THey seem to be very one sided and egotisitical at the management level, very cut throat. I did nto get the impression they were ethical. The center was filthy and I was not impressed.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No Reply - Report abuse

sinonrandel in Corpus Christi, Texas

95 months ago

Man takes settlement from local medical center

Updated: May 13, 2007 09:39 AM CDT

CORPUS CHRISTI - A local man who lost part of his ankle after being treated at a local medical center has agreed to a settlement offer. The plaintiff's attorney said his client was under-diagnosed.

Eddie Moore, 62, was injured after falling off a truck at work back in January 13, 2003. A day later his attorney says he visited Concentra Medical Centers on SPID and was diagnosed with a sprained ankle.

After going back several times complaining of pain, Moore's attorney said he went to the emergency room where he was told by doctors he had a compound fracture that required surgery.

Moore was able to walk normally before his injury, but his attorney, Joe Flores, said that all changed after visiting Concentra Medical Centers on SPID. Flores said Moore was diagnosed with a sprained ankle by a physicians assistant, but thought he was seeing a doctor.

Moore was never seen by a doctor at Concentra, even after going back several times complaining of pain. After visiting the emergency room and undergoing surgery, Moore now has to use a special shoe and a cane to walk.

"He had surgery that they had to put in a metal plate, and some screws to hold it, but he did lose part of his ankle so therefore, his ankle is two to three inches shorter," Flores said.

Flores isn't disclosing the amount of the settlement, and said there's no amount of money that can replace the permanent damage Moore suffered.

Online Reporter: Roxanne Carrillo

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.