Concur News and Happenings.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (10)

Host

What do you think - will Concur grow fast? Are they expanding their staff? How does Concur stack up against the competition?

Reply - Report abuse

any town in WA in Washington

69 months ago

They seem to post the same jobs oyer and over again...makes one wonder.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

any town in WA in Washington

69 months ago

any town in WA in Washington said: They seem to post the same jobs over and over again...makes one wonder.

spell check

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Possible candidate in Snellville, Georgia

67 months ago

How long does it take for a hiring manager or someone on the recruitment team to contact you after you have completed a pre-interview questionnaire?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Concur Recruiting in Redmond, Washington

29 months ago

any town in WA in Washington said: They seem to post the same jobs oyer and over again...makes one wonder.

Hi, Concur has grown at a consistent clip of 15-30% each year. This year we will grow by around 60%. When you see the same positions posted repeatedly, it is generally because those groups are growing and we hire for a lot of the same roles as those teams expand. And because we only post one opening at a time, sometimes an identical posting will go up as soon as we fill the first opening in a series. This is especially true for Implementation, Sales, and Account Management openings. Also, Concur strives to promote from within and thus a lot of our roles that make up the base of our structure reopen as people move into higher level roles within the organization. Overall, we have low turnover rates by comparison to industry averages and some of our groups, like R&D, have extremely low rates of turnover. So please, don't be concerned if you see the same or similar job titles open up - it's most likely simply because of growth or promotion.

Thanks for your interest in Concur!
~Concur Recruiting

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Concur Expert in Chester, New Jersey

16 months ago

How does one go about getting a recruiter to contact them? I have over 9 years experience implementing Concur Travel and find it impossible to get anyone to contact me. How much experience does one need to apply to Concur?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Talent Acquisition Operations @ Concur in Redmond, Washington

16 months ago

Hi Concur Expert - What types of roles are you applying for? Perhaps I can put you directly in touch with the correct person. We strive to respond to every applicant, whether it is to arrange further conversations or to notify them that we are not pursuing their candidacy. If you haven't received any communication, there could be a problem with your profile in our system.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

16 months ago

The 2 roles that best fit my experience and expertise are Service Administrator and Implementation Project Manager.

Talent Acquisition Operations @ Concur in Redmond, Washington

16 months ago

Concur Expert in Chester, New Jersey said: The 2 roles that best fit my experience and expertise are Service Administrator and Implementation Project Manager.

Janet Korpi would be the best person to connect with.
www.linkedin.com/pub/janet-korpi/2/69/66a

Please let us know if you have any difficulty connecting! Thanks.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

16 months ago

I will reach out to her. Thank you!!

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.