Why I love working at Connect DFW Irving

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

Breanne in Dallas, Texas

23 months ago

I recently started at Connect DFW Irving. I am making money, working in a professional environment, I have a nice boss named Ms. O'Hara, and I like the incentives.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

sheila in Anonymous Proxy

22 months ago

I agree! We have great times in and out of work.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

ToBoeingOrNotToBoeing in Seattle, Washington

22 months ago

I don't believe either of you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Breanne in Dallas, Texas

22 months ago

ToBoeingOrNotToBoeing in Seattle, Washington said: I don't believe either of you.

Hi there in Seattle, Washington! We do have a great time at work and I DO love working at Connect DFW all the way in Irving, Tx. Have you been here?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

ToBoeingOrNotToBoeing in Seattle, Washington

22 months ago

Breanne in Dallas, Texas said: Hi there in Seattle, Washington! We do have a great time at work and I DO love working at Connect DFW all the way in Irving, Tx. Have you been here?

I used to work for Qwest (U S West) and we had a bunch of contract workers from Irving, TX. I hate to say this, but they didn't do a very good job - at all. But I don't completely blame them. U S West was probably lacking in training.

But I still don't believe someone who would type and create a thread like you because it very much sounds like your trying to recruit people and like your sort of corporate suckups.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

1992 in Dallas, Texas

11 months ago

I was previously interviewed for this company and its sad to say that they were very dishonest. I was assured an office position with a compensation of $14/hourly no "ifs" "and" or "buts" about it. I was offered a second interview and as they went more into details about the position, it is then i realized it was a solicitation type of work, you basically have to drive all over DFW and go into different business selling whatever product it is the company provides. The companies employees are very kind and professional but, if you want to waste your own gas, time and money then this is the job for you. maybe i didn't give it an opportunity but as far as my understanding compensation were; only commission (and trust me all the business we went into that day DID NOT BUY ANYTHING). I just felt cheated and went home very upset, don't offer a position and falsify your way through.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.