BEAWARE OF APPLYING TO THIS COMPANY

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (9)

Joe1227 in McDonough, Georgia

61 months ago

This company has no morals or heart. Once there through with you your gone. CCC are liars. If you are a good lair you may be in line for a management job with CCC. In these times WHY does CCC have all the job postings. Think about it before applying. Yoy will be sorry you ever worked for this Cowardly Crappie Company.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (21) / No Reply - Report abuse

Dr.Do-Nasty in Fayetteville, Georgia

61 months ago

You are sooooooooo right. These people have an open door policy but you better not use it. I know of someone who did and now CCC is doing all they can to make this person homeless. No Joke! This people have no heart or morals. Be careful....

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (18) / No Reply - Report abuse

mike in Eatonton, Georgia

60 months ago

Joe1227 in McDonough, Georgia said: This company has no morals or heart. Once there through with you your gone. CCC are liars. If you are a good lair you may be in line for a management job with CCC. In these times WHY does CCC have all the job postings. Think about it before applying. Yoy will be sorry you ever worked for this Cowardly Crappie Company.

You are right if you look at the number of jobs they have , TX, FL,GA,IL,PA,NJ,NC,MD,OH, all for supervisor jobs this company is on the verge of going bankrupt and the people are jumping ship,I would not waste my time go to cks or some other plastic place these suck

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (17) / No Reply - Report abuse

RTFirefly in atlanta, Georgia

59 months ago

Notice that all the jobs are from CCC? Ever wonder why? This cowardly company has just lost there two biggest customers, Florida Natural Orange Juice and Minute Maid. The rest are soon to follow. Do not apply to this rat hole of a company. If you are there now get out as soon as you can.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (14) / No Reply - Report abuse

Dr Do Nasty in atlanta, Georgia

34 months ago

This company always has job openings. WHY? When they need more money to pay off there investors you are gone. These people are the scum of the earth. They fired you over the phone and stop your unemployment. Do these people cover there face when going to work and come home everyday. What low lifes.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (16) / No Reply - Report abuse

Mike in Catasauqua, Pennsylvania

18 months ago

mike in Eatonton, Georgia said: You are right if you look at the number of jobs they have , TX, FL,GA,IL,PA,NJ,NC,MD,OH, all for supervisor jobs this company is on the verge of going bankrupt and the people are jumping ship,I would not waste my time go to cks or some other plastic place these suck

Totally agree Allentown is not a good place to work . Slave labor , always looking for someone to blame.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

indeed career 2013 in Los Angeles, California

13 months ago

mike in Eatonton, Georgia said: You are right if you look at the number of jobs they have , TX, FL,GA,IL,PA,NJ,NC,MD,OH, all for supervisor jobs this company is on the verge of going bankrupt and the people are jumping ship,I would not waste my time go to cks or some other plastic place these suck

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

indeed career 2013 in Los Angeles, California

13 months ago

Don't forget about CA plants, the HR will lie. Very unprofessional.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Dr Do Nasty in Sherman, Texas

13 months ago

Plant Mgr. in Ca. is a fat lair. He steals from his own mother. This guy is scum.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.