Positions never filled

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

DC in DC in Washington, District of Columbia

89 months ago

Constellation Energy has listed this same position for almost a year (major red flag). I have applied to this job three times over the past 9-10 months and have not even gotten acknowledgement that my resume was received.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Carol in Baltimore, Maryland

89 months ago

DC in DC in Washington, District of Columbia said: Constellation Energy has listed this same position for almost a year (major red flag). I have applied to this job three times over the past 9-10 months and have not even gotten acknowledgement that my resume was received.

I too have applied for positions at Constellation. I interviewed for one last year and never heard back from the company after two rounds of interviews. Yet, I continue to see ads for this and other HR positions.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

MG in Waldorf, Maryland

86 months ago

Carol in Baltimore, Maryland said: I too have applied for positions at Constellation. I interviewed for one last year and never heard back from the company after two rounds of interviews. Yet, I continue to see ads for this and other HR positions.
I bet it is because the ad is for people who know someone in the company - really know them. Otherwise, they seem to try and promote from within. So, you need to try lower in the food chain and pay (heavy) dues from within. Also, they've gone through some - reorganization. They are working at full throttle and don't have time to be polite. I'd be shocked if your interview was for a non-supervisory position though.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.