Positions posted for Constellation Energy

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Tony Staten

80 months ago

I too have posted resumes in the the last year for positions and have never received even acknowledgement of any sort, but have seen several postions continuiously posted: What is going on with this company? I would not waste my time if I did not think I was fully qualified for the position.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Accounting Acquisition Agent in Gahanna, Ohio

77 months ago

Tony Staten said: I too have posted resumes in the the last year for positions and have never received even acknowledgement of any sort, but have seen several postions continuiously posted: What is going on with this company? I would not waste my time if I did not think I was fully qualified for the position.
Well let me keep this real,,,

I'm a former energy person (Enron/NiSource/AEP-pre & post FERC636) I have a ton of de-reg experience, but I'm from the accounting side of the business. MBA/CPA(inactive)

I have some opportunities in OHIO all real and in direct contact with all my former energy friends since they know I recruit...

I need: ASAP before 1/08
Pipeline Schedulers & Terminal Schedulers
A plant GM
Analyst- Market
Analyst- Rail Movement
Traders- In Jet fuel/Specialty products/coke petroleum & refined products
Energy Tax and Tariff professionals

basically an infra-structure.

The money is there for each of these positions primarily in Columbus/Toledo with some trading activity in Chicago.

Help!!!!!!!!!

accruals@hotmail.com

Serious consideration given to all candidates

Kay Ristv in Cranford, New Jersey

71 months ago

Good Luck if you're going to interview in NY. I went in and the hiring manager didn't even give me a chance to go over my resume or my brag book. There are other energy companies out there, keep looking. Gain the experience you need a smaller firm then try again with Constellation.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.