Consulate Health Care News and Happenings.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Host

What do you think - will Consulate Health Care grow fast? Are they expanding their staff? How does Consulate Health Care stack up against the competition?

Reply - Report abuse

pattypurvis@earthlink.net in Altamonte Springs, Florida

9 months ago

Consulate Health care is all about making money, not the care or welfare of it's residents. Supplies for workers and residents are very limited or none at all. Very poor training and no standard of operations. I would not recommend anyone place a family member in their care. The worst company I ever worked for Lake Mary, FL. They lied and covered up their mistakes when I told the truth they fired me. If I had eyes in the back of my head, I would have seen the daggers coming to stab me in the back.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Anonymous in Akron, Ohio

5 months ago

You can see Across-the-Board in all the States how disturbing this corporation is...it's the same set of issues in each State. Probably 90% is negative and it shouldn't be this way. The benefits are awful...you have to pay several thousands of dollars before ANYTHING IS PAID, including prescriptions. A very disturbing place to work, especially if you have any personal and professional values, principles and morals. The more I worked for them the more I realized they only cared about money and nothing about the patients and residents. They pay their administrators and marketers/admissions directors (though the marketer and admissions director are awesome) well and everyone else in the company very low wages. The budget was out-of-hand and unacceptable for what was needed for the care of the patients and residents. There was no training for any of the new people, who had to fumble through their own training...I heard this time-and-time again from managers. Several managers still continue to have no computers to do their basic work and have to fend for computers and then get the riot-act when the work is not done. A staff manager was told they were not allowed to report alleged acts of abuse, etc. because it has to first go through the corporate office. (All persons working at nursing facilities are mandated reporters and should report through the "chain of commands" but can also contact appropriate resources themselves if they note nothing has been done). Instead, that person was let go. The only positive thing is that most of the team gets along and attempts to make this dysfunctional place work the best it can. This is not a good place to work because of how it is run. Save Yourself the Grief.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Anonymous in Akron, Ohio

5 months ago

pattypurvis@earthlink.net in Altamonte Springs, Florida said: Consulate Health care is all about making money, not the care or welfare of it's residents. Supplies for workers and residents are very limited or none at all. Very poor training and no standard of operations. I would not recommend anyone place a family member in their care. The worst company I ever worked for Lake Mary, FL. They lied and covered up their mistakes when I told the truth they fired me. If I had eyes in the back of my head, I would have seen the daggers coming to stab me in the back.

Ditto!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.