How to get a job at Convergys.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (16)

Host

Do you work at Convergys? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Reply - Report abuse

erica smith in Chattanooga, Tennessee

86 months ago

how to apply on line

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (63) / No (18) Reply - Report abuse

brandy in Killeen, Texas

72 months ago

i do not work there yet but trying to ,i found this job online
but no interveiws yet ,i admit im not very experianced but with convergys 3week trainning i should be a well trained worker,most places dont give you but a week training and throw ou out on the floor i want to work for convergys because they give you plenty of time to train to be good at your job ,thats how i know i want this job it will make me a better worker with that kind of training :)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (16) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

ctazcry in suwannee, Florida

61 months ago

Host said: Do you work at Convergys? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

DONT..........once you get there you are trapped.....they tell you
you cannot work for the client (the state in this case) if you get fired....the majority
of the employees have not found out what it means to have a real
job..... there is more play going on than work....you find them walking around in the hall (stealing time from the company) but nothing is ever done......the ops mgr tries to micro manage the project........AND......seems there is a girls club......and if you are not a member then you are the last to find out any new changes.......a bad experience waiting to happen to any one that gets the job.......

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (25) / No (11) Reply - Report abuse

Jesspire in Taylorsville, Utah

58 months ago

Host said: Do you work at Convergys? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

I would apply in person. No need to fill out an application online, that will be part of the process when you arrive. You will take an easy test, and fill out the application, then be set up for an interview. BAM! Congratulations. You are now gainfully employed by one of the most Wanna-be-succesful companies I have ever run into. I am on the UHG project and get paid $10 an hour, so it is a job that I really have no room to complain about, though it is one of the most irritating jobs I have had. You can survive through Convergys, though. So if you are in need of a job, check it out. Just dress nicely and put on your sweetest voice. Good Luck!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (53) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Beverly Brown/TL in Conover, North Carolina

41 months ago

Run like the wind!! Convergys is not for you, they find a way to steal your money, cheat you out of time off, fire for no reason and one guy on the job literly had a stroke from the stress of the job. Hickory, NC being the worst offender on the Labor departments list. Been there for 3 years and still make no more money, now they are firing everyone with tenure because we were trained incorrectly, except the bosses who trained us. Work for McDonalds, at least the stress is less.
Interview was easy, promised a lot, but ended up no better off than people who came through the door with zero experience. AT&T appreciates us, the director certainly does not.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (26) / No (10) Reply - Report abuse

J in Maiden, North Carolina

36 months ago

I've been offered a job at convergys and fiserv. could anyone give me input on which to accept? the pay is about the same and the commute is the same for each. what are the pros/cons of fiserv and convergys?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

J in Maiden, North Carolina

36 months ago

convergys versus fiserv.. I've been offered a position with both companies and I would like some input on the pros/cons of each. the pay and commute would be the same for both positions. please give me some advice

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

brandy in Saint Louis, Missouri

26 months ago

brandy in Killeen, Texas said: i was turned down for my out fit and i looked better then the employees there,so i went home changed came back and failed the test i took by a hair hmmmm,i will try again untill i get the job, i need the experiance i wont give up :)

What test were you given, can you be specific please.

Thanks, Lori

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Lena in Longwood, Florida

25 months ago

I was informed from a call that I would be having an interview on Friday (today). Well I had the interview and needless to say I think it went real well but to the end of the call she told me something like "okay well this is the end of the interview process. I will forward this call over and if you are eligible for hire then you should expect a call before Monday. I thought this was strange only because I knew someone else who had an un-scheduled interview and he got the job that day. Should I be concerned. I mean I did apply for two positions at Convergys so maybe that's it. Maybe they want to figure out which position is best for me?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Lena in Longwood, Florida

25 months ago

Do they hire you right after the interview always?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (33) / No (16) Reply - Report abuse

monaj12 in Imperial, Missouri

15 months ago

I apply for convergy on monday online took the test and no one ever call me in im sure I pass because the test was like a prep test for college. But im wondering how long should I wait for the company to call me?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Lori in Overland Park, Kansas

15 months ago

Lena in Longwood, Florida said: Do they hire you right after the interview always?

There is a very good chance that you will by hired because they are always hiring. Stay positive, but keep applying for other jobs as well. The hiring process went rather quickly for me.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Lori in Overland Park, Kansas

15 months ago

monaj12 in Imperial, Missouri said: I apply for convergy on monday online took the test and no one ever call me in im sure I pass because the test was like a prep test for college. But im wondering how long should I wait for the company to call me?

I would still apply for other jobs and not just wait for their call. They would not expect for you to just be waiting for a call from them. What you want is an opportunity to choose where you want to work and not only have one option. Having more than one option for employment is always best I think.

15 months ago

Lori in Overland Park, Kansas said: I would still apply for other jobs and not just wait for their call. They would not expect for you to just be waiting for a call from them. What you want is an opportunity to choose where you want to work and not only have one option. Having more than one option for employment is always best I think.

Thank you I appreciate it

15 months ago

Lori in Overland Park, Kansas said: There is a very good chance that you will by hired because they are always hiring. Stay positive, but keep applying for other jobs as well. The hiring process went rather quickly for me.

Thank you!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.